9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Elliot's dad was a drinker.
And a fiend.

His mother would tell him to be quiet, but she said it in a nice way.
Hush, she said, that word stuck with him, be quiet, nothing to see, nothing to hear, don't worry, sleep well.

Except he couldn't he could never.

He remembered the nursery she would read for him. He always rememberd it...

That's what he would say to his victims, that's how he would calm them down. Before he ended them.

Bruce had a different life.
His dad was always kind to him, his mother too.

At bed he would read him a nursery too.

"Beware the Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a sahdowed perch, being granite and time, They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them, or they wil send the Talon for your head."

Bruce never rememberd much of his child hood, at least not the happy part.

Elliot remembered everything.

One day he recieved an invitation.

They were from high society, but lived underground.
In old Gotham, the broken city.

Owls were watching him, they knew everything. But they didn't want to expose him. They wanted to use him.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm confused, are these separate stories or the same? If they are the same, why different threads?

Btw, a nursery is a room meant for the use of young children, you can't read a nursery to someone. You can read a nursery story or smth, but not a nursery.

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm confused, are these separate stories or the same? If they are the same, why different threads?

Btw, a nursery is a room meant for the use of young children, you can't read a nursery to someone. You can read a nursery story or smth, but not a nursery.
curse english language.
I didn't think about putting them in the same thread actually, I will do that from now on.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
curse english language.
I didn't think about putting them in the same thread actually, I will do that from now on.
Yeah, it would be easier to follow, despite them not being in chronological order. I, for one, wouldn't have enough patience to look every thread up so some might go unread.