Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yoshihiro Togashi created a Twitter account and teased on Tuesday that his Hunter X Hunter manga would return from its current hiatus .
The Tweet has a caption of ” 4 more chapters for the time being”, it shows a side image of a paper which looks like a rough sketch of the manga panel. According to the Tweet, Togashi sensei has completed 6 new chapters of Hunter x Hunter, and he is trying to finish 4 more for now. with four new chapters "for now." He did not reveal when the chapters would debut.
You must be registered to see images

Yūsuke Murata One-Punch Man creator confirmed on Twitter that the Twitter account (@Un4v5s8bgsVk9Xp) belonged to Togashi.
Caption says: " I was with the person my self"
You must be registered to see images

As we all know the manga has been on hiatus since November 2018. The manga returned from a previous hiatus in September 2018 after going on hiatus in April 2018. The manga had gone on other numerous hiatuses prior to these.

Well lets just hope the new chapter will come soon and the series will also resume.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
with this arc being so huge. i'm really hoping that Togashi can get a solid release schedule down. This long 3.5 year long hiatus needs to not be repeated. I don't want this arc to get rushed. We still have like 10 princes that need to die, hisoka is still around, kurapika needs to get the eyes, and then there's the question of whatever they'll do on the dark continent.