Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The creator is the biggest lazy ass retard I've seen in a long time (aside from politics.. Trump)

Hunter x Hunter could of been as popular if not better than One Piece, maybe not to some but to me it could have.

He ruined his own work.

No, I don't believe or think his "issues" are real. Either cancel that shet or give it to someone else, just sub direct that shet behind the scenes.​

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His issues don't exist don't believe anyone who says they do, every single mangaka goes through those same issues, it's a part of the business, Togashi isn't special. He just makes excuses to keep the fans from burning him down.

That being said, he doesn't owe anyone anything tbh, imagine grinding to make money and be set in life to only find out once you're the best you're not getting any rest. All that money and fame and yet has no time for any of it, working like a slave, so the man said **** that. He will come back every 2 years or so to release enough chapters to release a volume and keep his stuff in the bookstores. He's achieved the status where they can't axe him either, so he took full advantage of it.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never understood why they just don't let someone else do it and the mangaka can supervise. Lazy ****s doono't deserrve sh1t. IF my Niggs Isa, Ishida and Sasuga pull that crap ..................... BOI!!!!!!

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's the problem with japanese weekly media. They should do it the western way. Ie Seasons. You get no filler, and the quality of the work stays high. On top of that he gets downtime for himself and his family.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His issues don't exist don't believe anyone who says they do, every single mangaka goes through those same issues, it's a part of the business, Togashi isn't special. He just makes excuses to keep the fans from burning him down.

That being said, he doesn't owe anyone anything tbh, imagine grinding to make money and be set in life to only find out once you're the best you're not getting any rest. All that money and fame and yet has no time for any of it, working like a slave, so the man said **** that. He will come back every 2 years or so to release enough chapters to release a volume and keep his stuff in the bookstores. He's achieved the status where they can't axe him either, so he took full advantage of it.
If this ***** getting paid for the same manga that's already out then he owes US EVERYTING. HIS SOUL! We paying for that shet ... that's not complete because he decides he doesn't want to.

The problems are:

He's getting paid.
He's living the life.
He's lying to his fans.
He's lazy.
He's stubborn.
etc.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this ***** getting paid for the same manga that's already out then he owes US EVERYTING. HIS SOUL! We paying for that shet ... that's not complete because he decides he doesn't want to.

The problems are:

He's getting paid.
He's living the life.
He's lying to his fans.
He's lazy.
He's stubborn.
etc.
He's getting paid because he created it and it's so good we buy it, watch it, read it w.e.

If it wasn't for him HxH wouldn't even exist to begin with lmfao.

It's not like he's getting paid for the volumes and chapters that don't exist, he's literally living off stuff he's already released.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The problems are:

He's getting paid.
He's living the life.
He's lying to his fans.
He's lazy.
He's stubborn.
etc.
If you buy his manga, it's not like he is legally or even morally obligated to finish it.

Maybe it makes him an ass for getting people so invested but at the end of the day, it's his choice.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know too much about him in particular, but the schedules of many mangaka are no joke. It sucks but I highly doubt the majority of us will ever face such an intense work schedule, so maybe we should cut him some slack. Be thankful he even created such a great series.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, HxH couldn't have become as popular or more popular than OP if Togashi never took hiatuses. Had Togashi never hiatuses then it would've been part of the big 3 (OP, HxH & Naruto), leaving Bleach out of it. That's really it and you do realize that if Togashi never took hiatuses then you'll never have gotten your HxH 2011 anime either since the 1999 anime would've been going on.

Although the 1999 anime is good. Me personally, I'm fine with him taking his time (health issues) and releasing a volume or so every year isn't bad. The series should end sooner than we think anyways.