Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone...

I finished the anime of Hunter x Hunter and I give it a 9/10

I'm confused about what happened to Gon during his fight with Pitou. What actually happened? How did his body turn like that and how was he injured so badly afterwards ???

Where should I start reading the manga at? What chapter ewuaks to the last episode

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you give your nen ability a condition, it makes it stronger. Actually, almost every abilitie has one.

Kaito can materialize 9 really powerful weapons. The condition is that he can't pick which one will come out.
Chrollo can steal anyone's abilities, but he has 4 conditions to that.
Kurapika can materialize 5 chains, and two of them have an amazing power, but they both have conditions (one of them can only be used against the ryodan and the other one can only be used when is eyes are red)

Gon gained the best reinforcement technique ever, but the condition was that he would never be able to use nen again, and his body would be turned to shreads

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nen Can be made extremely strong if you put a condition to it. Similar to what Kurapika has done by placing a blade to his heart, he made the condition that No Spider would be able to break out of his chainjail once caught and that he would not use it on anyone other than the spiders.
Similarly, Gon gave up his life and all the potential he had in his future (of becoming a great nen user) to get the momentary power to defeat pitou.