Hunter x Hunter manga comes back in june!!!

Twisted007

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is a great day for HxH fans!!! Shueisha and Viz Media announced on Tuesday that Yoshihiro Togashi will resume his Hunter X Hunter manga series once again in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in June.

 

The7thHokage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
9,274
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
**** yes!


Thank you so ****ing much for the happy news !!!
 

Rainbow Dash

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
9,702
Reaction score
1,027
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes! Fucking yes! I have been waiting for this shit for the fucking longest!

I literally have the same expression that Madara had when he was reunited with Hashirama.
 

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just started HxH anine like two days ago lol right on time
 

Twisted007

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No need to thank me, i just posted about the news. I'm on cloud 7 right now and I didn't even have to smoke to get there :yayy:
 

The8thGateBeast

Banned
Regular
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ugh I will have to put up with his shit drawings, he better have improved during his hiatus.
 

SSS12

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
834
Reaction score
51
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is HxH that good? It is one of the ones I intend to start this summer. I won't regret it, right?
 

Uchiha Samater

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
2,037
Reaction score
305
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is HxH that good? It is one of the ones I intend to start this summer. I won't regret it, right?

if you're a naruto fan, understand you will love this incredible story
 
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is HxH that good? It is one of the ones I intend to start this summer. I won't regret it, right?
Yes, yes and yes.
In my opinion, HxH is on another level in regards to other shonen Anime/Manga. It just brings a certain level of darkness that a lot of shonen stories tend to stray from.
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
thank god for that, and im not even religious
 

RikudouMadara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,169
Reaction score
505
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is magnificent news! Thanks Twisted!! ^_^
 
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
244
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
HxH is second only to OP in shonen series imo. It's able to combine a great story, a huge, interesting world, fascinating powerups, and has a slightly darker tone than most shonen. I think OP does some of that better, but it doesn't combine it the way it does, and Oda doesn't take a break every dozen chapters. It has its occasional shonen cheesiness, but it's not horrible by any means.

I think it could be one of the top 3 ever shonen manga if the mangaka could've gotten his stuff straightened out. I do think the hiatuses (hiatii?) have affected the story, but it's had to tell. Either way, I'd check out the series if I were you. I greatly enjoyed the anime.
 

iSpeak

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Messages
3,503
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very glad to hear it is still continuing.
 

Touken

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
245
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This day's getting better by the second...
 
Top