2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Clash"

Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 389 Discussion and 390 Predictions

Discuss Hunter x Hunter Manga 389 here and predict the next chapter, Hunter x Hunter Manga 390

BEGIN READING HUNTER X HUNTER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HxH has a very bad habit of overfilling pages with information and sometimes its fluff..
You must be registered for see medias

Here's all the viz chapters. Only ones missing is volume 35 which consists of chapter 361-370.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think togashi should give it to someone else. It looks like he has major illness or something. (dragon quest jokes are bit overstreched now ). I doubt togashi will ever finish this manga he might even retire sooner or later because of his declining health.
Post automatically merged:

HxH has a very bad habit of overfilling pages with information and sometimes its fluff..
The real reason is he does things on his own. He doesnt hire assistant to draw his panels.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think togashi should give it to someone else. It looks like he has major illness or something. (dragon quest jokes are bit overstreched now ). I doubt togashi will ever finish this manga he might even retire sooner or later because of his declining health.
Post automatically merged:

The real reason is he does things on his own. He doesnt hire assistant to draw his panels.
I completely agree, Togashi should really take note from people like Toriyama and Kishimoto who both trained apprentices to put in most of the work while still having creative control of the story. The constant hiatuses kinda make me hate hxh a little and I know people who have dropped the series all together because it honestly isnt worth anyone's time. At this rate HxH wont be finished until im well into my 30s and by then I will have way more important things to do then to wait for 10 chapters of an, admittedly pretty good, manga that probably won't ever finish or will finish in a disappointing way like Yu Yu Hakusho.

I feel like Togashi is honestly being a bit selfish by not finding some way to help the manga continue beyond him alone. His art style isn't spectacular and could easily be replicated and he could simply dictate the story to a mangaka of his choosing, but he seems very unwilling to modernize like many other popular manga. Togashi should look at how ONE and Yusuke Murata do things.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I completely agree, Togashi should really take note from people like Toriyama and Kishimoto who both trained apprentices to put in most of the work while still having creative control of the story. The constant hiatuses kinda make me hate hxh a little and I know people who have dropped the series all together because it honestly isnt worth anyone's time. At this rate HxH wont be finished until im well into my 30s and by then I will have way more important things to do then to wait for 10 chapters of an, admittedly pretty good, manga that probably won't ever finish or will finish in a disappointing way like Yu Yu Hakusho.

I feel like Togashi is honestly being a bit selfish by not finding some way to help the manga continue beyond him alone. His art style isn't spectacular and could easily be replicated and he could simply dictate the story to a mangaka of his choosing, but he seems very unwilling to modernize like many other popular manga. Togashi should look at how ONE and Yusuke Murata do things.
Well i dont blame him he saved shounen jump from going down at 90s . He was instrumental in bringing creativity in his mangas.

I just think his reserve attitide might be problem he knows his manga would never get cancelled. Frankly japanese readers love HxH especially adult readers .

I think art has always bern issue he even half assed drawing once to shounen jump. I would say he likes doing his own pace he is selfish about his work.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree, look at Ikemoto's story line, I wouldn't want some apprentice to come in and risk changing the tone of HxH, that's one of the big things I like in manga over comics, the author consistency.