25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Predation"

Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 368 Discussion and 382 Predictions

Discuss Hunter x Hunter Manga 381 here and predict the next chapter, Hunter x Hunter Manga 382

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 381 is OUT!

Dude no kidding man! I started the first few pages and forgot what was going on. I started at 370 just to get back in things! I was stoked to see it out today!
There's so many people now lol which is impressive because there's always been a lot of people but this feels like A LOT.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My disinterest in this arc is only growing. With all the previous ones, we got to see the growth of characters we actually care about, and cool storylines with consequences far more interesting than which prince takes the throne. We probably wont even get much news of what happens with their kingdom afterwards, so what's the point of all this dialogue regarding every single, measly detail about each and every one of them? Why not just let us see what others such as Leorio and Gon are doing and let some of this shit get off paneled? It's boring as hell and no one's going to bother assigning any of these facts to the corresponding person because no one gives enough fucks to remember all their names alongside some characters gaining different appearances to complicate things.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The level of detail is because it's by far the most ambicious arc this manga (or any shonen) has done. This needs a huge build up. Honestly , people were the same with the start of the Chimera arc.

This is how Togashi writes, and I personally love it. I love how he makes the readers use their brains, and not just give fanservice. This story is developing on different directions to gather together as one at the end, just like the Chimera arc.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The level of detail is because it's by far the most ambicious arc this manga (or any shonen) has done. This needs a huge build up. Honestly , people were the same with the start of the Chimera arc.

This is how Togashi writes, and I personally love it. I love how he makes the readers use their brains, and not just give fanservice. This story is developing on different directions to gather together as one at the end, just like the Chimera arc.
Yeah but the chimera arc had lie ten people worth keeping track of, here we have more princes than that plus the help plus Beyond plus a zodiac. What makes it real rough, for me at least, is the double crossing, people are guarding one prince but really working for another prince.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah but the chimera arc had lie ten people worth keeping track of, here we have more princes than that plus the help plus Beyond plus a zodiac. What makes it real rough, for me at least, is the double crossing, people are guarding one prince but really working for another prince.
I think Togashi knows how to not let things out of his hands.. next chapter the fatty dies , and with that pace we'll be getting the succesion arc + kurapika's revenge all before they actually arrive to the DC. Once there, we'll get beyond, ging and the rest of the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.