Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Disappointment"

Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 356 Discussion and 357 Predictions

Discuss Hunter x Hunter Manga 356 here and predict the next chapter, Hunter x Hunter Manga 357

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That chrollo's smug look when he threw the man at hisoka XD. Now eagerly waiting for the next chapter, to see whether Hisoka takes some vow/makes a sacrificial pact/suicidal attempt or die XD

Here some Togashi sketches:-

Level of Calamities

PS That Fubuki sig is looking stunning dude.:win:

Reactions: TNC Xlll

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
this fight is trash
too much going on.. and hisoka only able to use bungi gum is highly disappointing.. hes not even versatile with it.
hes making me not like him much.. like i even feel killua can put up a fight vs his hisoka.. he may be smart but still means nothing if you dont have means to make shit happen

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That chrollo's smug look when he threw the man at hisoka XD. Now eagerly waiting for the next chapter, to see whether Hisoka takes some vow/makes a sacrificial pact/suicidal attempt or die XD

Here some Togashi sketches:-

Level of Calamities

PS That Fubuki sig is looking stunning dude.:win:
I died at that part XD Same here.

Wow, interesting stuff. Is that from the volume?

Togashi x Ishia special talk XD

Thanks, she is stunning. :Sparks:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, I've found Bungee Gum in this fight to be pretty entertaining. Yes it's a simple tech but it's how it's used and popping a spectators head off and spinning it like a flail is kinda hilarious. Hisoka's lucky he's a hunter or else he'd have a lot of bodies to answer for, the guys popped off like 20 peoples heads or more.

FloriGlori

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've loved the fight, still do - just can't imagine it being over already. But with even Hisoka seemingly accepting his death, that might as well be just wishful thinking.

Still, a few things bothered me this chapter. Namely a few restrictions on Hisoka.

1) Why couldn't he outspeed those guys? They're mere human-copies, he's supposed to be much faster than that.
2) What stopped him from gum'ing the ceiling after the guy was thrown at him? He's known to work very quickly.
3) Why didn't he shoot a gum at Chrollo, pulling him along? Or at least him dodge, delaying the second throw?
4) How in the world were those copies able to form a functioning human ladder? :'D

Last edited:

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they were fighting 1v1 out in the woods or something with no spectators hisoka would have a way better chance of winning. He's getting his ass whooped because there's unlimited Boris corolla can use to corner hisoka. Idk I'm gonna be disappointed if hjsoka dies, first Gon loses his nen but now everybody's favorite phedophile is gonna be dead. I'm just ready to see the new world, hopefully we don't get another two year hiatus soon.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they were fighting 1v1 out in the woods or something with no spectators hisoka would have a way better chance of winning. He's getting his ass whooped because there's unlimited Boris corolla can use to corner hisoka. Idk I'm gonna be disappointed if hjsoka dies, first Gon loses his nen but now everybody's favorite phedophile is gonna be dead. I'm just ready to see the new world, hopefully we don't get another two year hiatus soon.
He would have a way better chance assuming of course Chrollo went with the same strategy, which he wouldn't because it makes no sense. Chrollo has a ton of strategies and techs in that book, he'd likely have one for most if not all scenarios. I want Hisoka to win, I think the author will have him win(or at least live) but I just don't realistically see how.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe this, there is no way Hisoka is going out like that, he's not dead yet.

For those of you complaining about him having bungee gum, wtf you complaining about? Everyone in the series only has one ability except for Chrollo. Also he's been using it in very interesting ways but there is not much he can do. Chrollo's plan seem impeccable.

Last edited:

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For some reason I just don't like chrollo for having such rigged abilities his personality is kinda bland. For being one of the strongest guys in the story his character is kinda bkring in my opinion. Y'all think the author will finish hxh, or will he did, become ill, or will a new dragon game be released

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I don't believe this, there is no way Hisoka is going out like that, he's not dead yet.

For those of you complaining about him having bungee gum, wtf you complaining about? Everyone in the series only has one ability except for Chrollo. Also he's been using it in very interesting ways but there is not much he can do. Chrollo's plan seem impeccable.

Umm..

Kite
All the royal guards
Killuah (he uses his electricity in multiple ways)
Bonoleov (the mummy phantom troupe)
Feitan
Morel (he uses this in multiple ways)

Should I say more?

the people who do have one move such as knuckles (which he has physical strength and his ability requires time) , shoot (which his move is veryy wide ranged and unique, knov (who can use his hide and seek for offensive purposes) use their abilities in alot more versatile ways then hisoka. sorry not sorry

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Umm..

Kite
All the royal guards
Killuah (he uses his electricity in multiple ways)
Bonoleov (the mummy phantom troupe)
Feitan
Morel (he uses this in multiple ways)

Should I say more?

the people who do have one move such as knuckles (which he has physical strength and his ability requires time) , shoot (which his move is veryy wide ranged and unique, knov (who can use his hide and seek for offensive purposes) use their abilities in alot more versatile ways then hisoka. sorry not sorry
He uses his ability in multiple ways too, remember his fight with Kastro the way he used it? I was also very impressed by his use of the floor gum + he has texture surprise which isn't useful in this fight.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Again that's not true about having one ability. Hisoka himself has two shown, Bungee Gum and Texture Surprise. Gon has 3 rock paper and scissor an enhancer, emitter and transmuter respectively. Kurapika has 5, one for each chain. Killua has his lightning transmutation and God Speed. Also I don't think he's dying, the last panel implied to me that since he thinks he might die he's gonna pull out a risky move that risks his own life.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He uses his ability in multiple ways too, remember his fight with Kastro the way he used it? I was also very impressed by his use of the floor gum + he has texture surprise which isn't useful in this fight.
Actually someone proposed a great way he could have avoided all of this damage with Texture Surprise. All he had to do was hide in one of the mob piles when the instructions were break Hisoka and use texture surprise over his face and change his face then the people wouldn't be able to find Hisoka.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like i've always said. Team Chrollo. Chrollo is going strong right now. I really can't imagine either one of them dying even though this is a deathmatch. Chrollo will win this fight but i can't see Hisoka dying yet, its too early.

King Chrollo is out here catching bodies.

Great chapter HxH is going strong right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.