Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 371: Mission was translated by BakaData

Kurapika asks the participants whether they want to resume the lesson or not.

Kurapika and Bill are questioning Shimanu. After being asked if she killed Barigen or not, Shimanu denies it.

Shimanu argues that it could be Wobble’s nen beast that killed Barigen, but Kurapika explains the difference between Nen beasts and the snake. Nen beasts can be seen by Nen users but not by normal people. This time everyone was able to see the snake, and it’s likely the snake was created through a conjurer’s ability.

Using Nen means that you take the risk of being seen by normal people but it also increases the power of the attack.

The parasitic type cannot be seen by normal people, but the one using that power takes a different type of risk. At that moment, Kurapika comes up with a thought. If one person drops out of the succession war, then the contract will be broken and it’s likely that everyone’s Nen beats will vanish.

They resume the Nen lesson and no one dropped out.

5th floor:
Some random guys are forcing people to pay a toll fee. The phantom troupe appear. Phinks, Nobunaga, Feitan, and Franklin are there. They beat up the random guys and order them to find a person who is taller than 190cm.

Lower Level:
Machi meets up with Chrollo. She tells him that she will be the one to kill Hisoka, but Chrollo says the one who finds him first is allowed to kill him. Apparently, Hisoka is on the ship too.

Somewhere on the first floor:
There are 14 Capsules in a big room. Momoze’s corpse is inside one of the Capsules. The Capsules are connected with a cable to a machine that is in the center of the room.

END

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally it came back, saw this morning

edit: Phantom troupe back in action too, finally. So far the fortune telling is coming to light step by step, Hisoka already did most of his part. A few more members are gonna die too.

Last edited:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure there's a new chapter, but the real question is how long until the next one lol. I haven't read the manga, but I love the anime and the wait for the manga to either get it's stuff together or conclude so the anime can finally continue is too real.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally it came back, saw this morning

edit: Phantom troupe back in action too, finally. So far the fortune telling is coming to light step by step, Hisoka already did most of his part. A few more members are gonna die too.
I want to know how many more members are gonna die before Kuroro finds him.

Sure there's a new chapter, but the real question is how long until the next one lol. I haven't read the manga, but I love the anime and the wait for the manga to either get it's stuff together or conclude so the anime can finally continue is too real.
You havent read the manga?

You are wasting your time, go read it !

Only epicness.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know how many more members are gonna die before Kuroro finds him.
In the fortune it mention half of its members dying and so far 4 members died already in which nobunaga’s fortune said 5 members. Shizuku is next, she’s also the only other member that Hisoka told Kurepika their abilities besides Uvo.

Last edited:

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10 years from now when the arc climaxes or the anime returns ill re read everything. These breaks dont help. I lost track of the story

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hyped for the phanton troupe realizing that the fortune reading Chrollo used was better than that girl's, and he could predict what would happen in the spawn of maybe a year, and not in a month.

"The spider will lose half of it's legs"

Shalnark already died just like the prediction said. Shizuku is nowhere around, maybe Hisoka killed her off screen (and she was one of the members who's future was death)

Kurtopi didn't know his real name so Chrollo couldn't read his future.

6 deaths:

-Kurtopi - no prediction
-Shalnark- death matches prediction
-Pakunoda- death matches prediction
-Uvogin- death matches prediction
-Shizuku- Maybe dead, would match prediction if she is

1 more to go down, and it must be one of those who didn't get their future read: Phinks and Feitang are both on this list.

Please Togashi, finish this master piece.