Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry bro togashi doesn't care about his mangas he'll die before we even get to the dark continent
He does care, like every other mangaka does lmao.

OT: I doubt the series would end prematurely, he set up way too many subplots and had so many reveals. It'll start soon and I'm confident we'll get an announcement any time from the end of the year to winter/spring of next year.

I suggest watching some other series (TV or anime) or do something else that's productive while you're waiting for his return.

Last edited:

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He does care, like every other mangaka does lmao.

OT: I doubt the series would end prematurely, he set up way too many subplots and had so many reveals. It'll start soon and I'm confident we'll get an announcement any time from the end of the year to winter/spring of next year.

I suggest watching some other series (TV or anime) or do something else that's productive while you're waiting for his return.
with his age and the lifestyle togashi lives he won't live long enough to finish the manga. its an excellent manga and your right it does have a bunch of subplots and several characters the series could follow and the readers would love it but if he really cared he'd make more time for it. he takes long hiatus' and then he realeases like maybe 50 chapters.

realistically he won't live long enough to even make it to the dark continent unless he just miraculously comes back tomorrow or next week

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
with his age and the lifestyle togashi lives he won't live long enough to finish the manga. its an excellent manga and your right it does have a bunch of subplots and several characters the series could follow and the readers would love it but if he really cared he'd make more time for it. he takes long hiatus' and then he realeases like maybe 50 chapters.

realistically he won't live long enough to even make it to the dark continent unless he just miraculously comes back tomorrow or next week
You're assuming HxH is going to have like 600+ chapters once it's done. IMO that's not the case, I think the series will have around 450 chapters once it's done. The main cast are really close to accomplishing their goal and Gon already accomplished his.

Last edited: