Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am watching Hunter x Hunter 2011 Anime.

#1 Will it get a new opening ? It's not that I dislike the current one, but I like the versatility that Naruto provides with openings. (I'm only on Episode 12)

#2 Does it become more mature ? And by that I mean does it develop some deeper themes and ideas later on in the story.

#3 Are there any sad moments like in Naruto ? (No spoilers, a simple yes or no will suffice) and how do they compare to Naruto ( Better or Worse will suffice)

#4 Do supernatural abilities play a larger role later on ? So far that doesn't seem to be a case. ( Again, I am only on episode 12 )

julio10ification

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its really a good anime it will get saverly mature as the anime progreses but it will take some time and as for the opening it just changes the scenes for each ark but the theme pretty mutch stayed the same and yes upernatural abilities play a larger role later on

PRODUDE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

#1 Will it get a new opening ? It's not that I dislike the current one, but I like the versatility that Naruto provides with openings. (I'm only on Episode 12)

#2 Does it become more mature ? And by that I mean does it develop some deeper themes and ideas later on in the story.

#3 Are there any sad moments like in Naruto ? (No spoilers, a simple yes or no will suffice) and how do they compare to Naruto ( Better or Worse will suffice)

#4 Do supernatural abilities play a larger role later on ? So far that doesn't seem to be a case. ( Again, I am only on episode 12 )
1. Yes, there are new openings but with the same song.

2. Yes. Especially the new arc in the manga at the moment.

3. Yes. There were times where tears wanted to come out.

4. Yes and they are some that are cool.

Episode 13 and 26 are recap episodes just fyi.

Currently waiting for episode 135 to come next week now so you have a long way to go for the anime. When you catch up if you want to read the manga after you might start of on chapter 312 or a little further.

I Don

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Opening changes but the song tone doesn't.

2. If violence for you makes the anime mature, then yes, it does. If subject makes it mature, then partially it does.

3. Just felt once or twice in all 126 episodes, I have watched. They are not better when compared to Naruto.

4. Yes, they do later. One of most stupid asspull comes into play later during Chimera ant arc.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Same song but different opening animation.
2. Yes, a lot more mature.
3. Yes much better than naruto.
4. Yes

Its much better than naruto. The difference is huge.