Miyata

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant believe how this show ended on Episode 62? WOW how the **** did kurabica become the strongest and recieve a powerup when clearly Killua (my favorite was the most skilled and strongest fighter during the hunter exams)? it ended with kirabica thinking he avenged his clan when the spiders are clearly still alive smh! i heard that this is the same guy who wrote YU YU-HAKUSO which had a sort of ****ed up ending as well BUT THIS SHIT IS UN ACCEPTABLE!!!

We didnt even get to see if the Main character Gon was able to meet his father or atleast get the game called Greed Island to further his search for him, like wtf man? So all the potential that Gon had was for nothing because we didnt even get a time skip to see him and killua develop into very strong/powerful young adults!

The Ending of this show was complete BULLSHIT!!! I wanted to see hisoka lose to gon.. and killua defeat his brother but thats out the window!!!!

**** HXH!!!!

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant believe how this show ended on Episode 62? WOW how the **** did kurabica become the strongest and recieve a powerup when clearly Killua (my favorite was the most skilled and strongest fighter during the hunter exams)? it ended with kirabica thinking he avenged his clan when the spiders are clearly still alive smh! i heard that this is the same guy who wrote YU YU-HAKUSO which had a sort of ****ed up ending as well BUT THIS SHIT IS UN ACCEPTABLE!!!

We didnt even get to see if the Main character Gon was able to meet his father or atleast get the game called Greed Island to further his search for him, like wtf man? So all the potential that Gon had was for nothing because we didnt even get a time skip to see him and killua develop into very strong/powerful young adults!

The Ending of this show was complete BULLSHIT!!! I wanted to see hisoka lose to gon.. and killua defeat his brother but thats out the window!!!!

**** HXH!!!!
Dude i think you are watching the old version, they remade it and it started airing in 2011, its already on episode 79, the CHIMERA ANT ARC!!!!
And the manga has not ended, its going some changes.

Miyata

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude i think you are watching the old version, they remade it and it started airing in 2011, its already on episode 79, the CHIMERA ANT ARC!!!!
And the manga has not ended, its going some changes.
Everyone says the old version is better and followed the manga better! Ant arc lol what kind of childish stuff is that lol and i heard that Killua my fav character is just a sidekick to gon in the remake as they tripped away his scary and mysterious persona! I WOULDNT DARE WATCH THAT SHIT! no offense to you man.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone says the old version is better and followed the manga better! Ant arc lol what kind of childish stuff is that lol and i heard that Killua my fav character is just a sidekick to gon in the remake as they tripped away his scary and mysterious persona! I WOULDNT DARE WATCH THAT SHIT! no offense to you man.
Dude that is not a filler arc, its also in the manga. i dont know how far you are in the manga.

SilverDuck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're completely retarded? After reading the original post, I realized that you were at at leas kind of retarded. After reading the last few, I can say, with 100% certainty, that you are retarded.

You never read the manga, and you're going to tell people who HAVE read it how much better the original series was? What a ****ing joke. I'm not even going to get into it with you. You're just too ****ing stupid, and I would feel like a bully. Go eat shit, you dumb *****.

Tunney

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're completely retarded? After reading the original post, I realized that you were at at leas kind of retarded. After reading the last few, I can say, with 100% certainty, that you are retarded.

You never read the manga, and you're going to tell people who HAVE read it how much better the original series was? What a ****ing joke. I'm not even going to get into it with you. You're just too ****ing stupid, and I would feel like a bully. Go eat shit, you dumb *****.
This. The new series is better go watch it and stop complaining. (I've seen both) Killua is my favourite character as well and the new series does him complete justice as you see Gon changes him from that evil path he was set out on. Chimera ant arc is cool as **** you nerd

llazy77

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude wtf the ant arc is not childish its darker than all of naruto wacht the new anime its good they continue where the old anime left off so you see kurpakia and the spiders finnnaly and gon find his father in the manga

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude, relax o-o if you checked properly you'd see there's three OVA's, covering a total of 30 more episodes continuing from where ep62 left off and in the second and third OVA's Gon and Killua go through some massive improvement. And then there's the revamped version of the anime which you can watch entirely or just start at ep76 which is where the last episode from the OVA's left off.

Also, Kurapika is only OP against phantom troupe members due to some complicated stuff he went through with his nen ability.

z-z

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude your obviously not hip to the awesomeness of the remake. Killua is my favorite also, and in the remake he goes hard in the paint. Haha

Rinnegan ace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HxH is still on-going it didn't end yet . the 1999 anime still has OVA's after episode 62 until the end of Greed Island arc. & the 2011 anime remake has 80 episodes and is currently in the Chimera ant arc. and it's on-going & the Manga is still going on though it's on a hiatus at the moment . a lot happened after the Phantom troupe arc. and Killua gained awesome power-up's . so don't go around complaining like that