Our Lord Sasuke

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished this series recently and.. wow it's amazing!! one of the best anime ever, a real masterpiece, no fillers, epic battles, great story, amazing characters development, Hisoka.
I give this series 10/10!!
What rating you give? =D

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really just didn't get into it.

It was fun as a viewing experiment, seeing just how much Kishi ripped off of this series in the early Part 1 Naruto manga.

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feitan's Pain Packer and Rising Sun is too OP. I still think that it can inflict serious damage to meruem. However, Meruem is overall stronger than feitan
Feitan is one of the most unique, and limitless potential having characters in the franchise.

Pain Packer has other versions (which haven't been explored yet), and if Feitan uses Rising Sun against Meruem, 100% of the damage Feitan receives is transferred back. If anything, Feitan would be able to commit a draw on his death bed with enough fatal receptions. Feitan is the strongest in the troupe, I stand by that.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feitan is one of the most unique, and limitless potential having characters in the franchise.

Pain Packer has other versions (which haven't been explored yet), and if Feitan uses Rising Sun against Meruem, 100% of the damage Feitan receives is transferred back. If anything, Feitan would be able to commit a draw on his death bed with enough fatal receptions. Feitan is the strongest in the troupe, I stand by that.
I agree with you.