Hunter x Hunter 2011 episode 135 discussion

What did you think of the episode?

  • 5/5 Loved it!! MeruemxKomugi <3

    Votes: 9 60.0%
  • 4/5 Liked it

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 3/5 It was OK

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 2/5 Disliked it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5 Hated it

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15

Snape Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,175 posts 767 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
4,175
Reaction score
767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This was an amazing episode.
You must be registered for see images
 

hixa kuogame

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,459 posts 915 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
915
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I accidentally gave it a 1. I thought it was going down from 1-5.
5/5 for me. Nice ending. Finally getting out of this arc.
 

JIRAIYA perv

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,160 posts 454 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
5,160
Reaction score
454
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
10/5 for me.
 

Complex

Banned
Legendary
12,071 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
12,071
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wasn't the final scene for the chimera ant arc done beautifully, and it was sad. Not gonna lie though but I gonna miss Komugi :T_T: and Meruen. I'm glad that he was able to change at the last minute, but the last scene hit me hard.
 

Hexuze

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,359 posts 1,533 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
20,359
Reaction score
1,533
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wasn't the final scene for the chimera ant arc done beautifully, and it was sad. Not gonna lie though but I gonna miss Komugi :T_T: and Meruen. I'm glad that he was able to change at the last minute, but the last scene hit me hard.

I found ep. 131 as the best episode. It was more "emotional" than today's episode for me.
 

Complex

Banned
Legendary
12,071 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
12,071
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I found ep. 131 as the best episode. It was more "emotional" than today's episode for me.

That episode hit me too, but I loved the scene with the king and komugi better in ep135
 
Top