sytren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was asked before but never really decided on. If the soul removal was done on an edo would it kill them? And if so temporarily as they can be reedo'd or permanently and.can't be used again.

MorphyRulez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you think permanently like reaper death seal?
I don't think it's permanently like reaper death seal because if you used that jutsu and your soul sealed. There's no way to bring it back. But when Pein attacked konoha and removed lots of soul with human path, he can able to revive them back. About your first question, i believe human path is special condition and he could stop Edo's with soul removing

sytren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it's permanently like reaper death seal because if you used that jutsu and your soul sealed. There's no way to bring it back. But when Pein attacked konoha and removed lots of soul with human path, he can able to revive them back. About your first question, i believe human path is special condition and he could stop Edo's with soul removing
Yea that was where I was getting stuck on if they were permanent or not lol. I'd assume they'd have to get more dna technically if they could and redo the whole ritual again though.

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea that was where I was getting stuck on if they were permanent or not lol. I'd assume they'd have to get more dna technically if they could and redo the whole ritual again though.
It wouldn't matter if you did the ritual again if the soul is not in the perfect world then the technique will fail.