Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right now I'm only a anime only watcher and considering picking up the manga does quality of story go down after the time skip and by how much without giving spoilers.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story takes an extremely dramatic and shocking turn after the timeskip. I will not say too much because I dont want to spoil you but it is definitely worth reading until the end, the quality has really been boosted imo since the time skip and I am more invested in the story and its philosophical implications than ever.

Reactions: Sagebee and suki

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great, great, great. Once the mindless titans are done with, you can probably guess that the next issues would be more thought provoking. I'd read it if I were in your place, but it's not like I can actually watch AoT's anime though.

Reactions: Sagebee

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
You think the show has some twist, wait until you experience the timeskip! Things are much more intense, and I honestly can't wait for the anime adaption. If you really want to know what you're getting into beforehand though, give the manga a read. Hell you could even start with chapter 01 to see the differences between the manga and anime if you've got that amount of time.