Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm a senior in college about to get my masters and about to graduate and they adjusted pretty well this semester I think. Although I wasnt super affected by it (my classes were mostly online) I do know that some things as far as how we get our diploma and our celebration etc have changed a lot.

Kinda sad but it is what it is I guess. Honestly I think my school is handling it as well as they can.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm a senior in college about to get my masters and about to graduate and they adjusted pretty well this semester I think. Although I wasnt super affected by it (my classes were mostly online) I do know that some things as far as how we get our diploma and our celebration etc have changed a lot.

Kinda sad but it is what it is I guess. Honestly I think my school is handling it as well as they can.
What are they going to do for graduating students?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They have some kinda online celebration I most likely wont attend.

I think theres some other thing they are probably going to do for the following semester if they graduated students decide they want to return for it lol
Is it hard adjusting to the new set up of classes in short notice? Also you living in dorms?