Howling Fox best thread ever: Lord konohamaru surpass Sasko soon PREDICT IS GUARANTEE

yea?

  • omg my mind is blown! konohamaru will surpass sasko!

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • jonin konohamaru > sasko already but good thread

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • sasko will never be surpass by such a fodder! he neg konohamaru!

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Godking TObirama solo both

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Howling Fox my king another brilliant thread! the king of Nb solo us all!

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.

Aka garbage ; )
Who created this quote in the first place?:)

OT, You have good point OP
 

Heisenberg Wannabe

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
880 posts 85 reactions
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
880
Reaction score
85
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You say some fodders grandson is better than the little brother of the his holiness Lord Itachi ? Sasuke might not be a god, but he has the eyes of the god. And now you're claiming some ape spawn could match with him ? Such blasphemy..

We pray in his name..

You must be registered for see images
 

Ambivalence

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,071 posts 864 reactions
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
5,071
Reaction score
864
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Still laughing at this, good job. I wish all the anti-Sasuke users were like you, the Base would be a lot funnier.

Who created this quote in the first place?:)

.

A community manager, and he was actually being serious. Lol
 

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
12,960 posts 1,481 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
12,960
Reaction score
1,481
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Still laughing at this, good job. I wish all the anti-Sasuke users were like you, the Base would be a lot funnier.



.

A community manager, and he was actually being serious. Lol
Lol, really. I never even knew the origins of that quote.
 

BLAZE

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,497 posts 3,577 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
59,497
Reaction score
3,577
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh its the Howling Fodder
Still laughing at this, good job. I wish all the anti-Sasuke users were like you, the Base would be a lot funnier.



.

A community manager, and he was actually being serious. Lol
I didn't knew dat Lol
 
Last edited:

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Still laughing at this, good job. I wish all the anti-Sasuke users were like you, the Base would be a lot funnier.



.

A community manager, and he was actually being serious. Lol

I was the one who introduced it here in NB, since I'm also known in the D3 forums as SirDerp :p

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was the one who introduced it here in NB, since I'm also known in the D3 forums as SirDerp :p

You must be registered for see images

Great to know the origin of this quote and the person who introduced it here,:)
 

Ambivalence

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,071 posts 864 reactions
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
5,071
Reaction score
864
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^^^ My god, this whole thing is epic. Lol

You must be registered for see images
 

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
12,960 posts 1,481 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
12,960
Reaction score
1,481
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Did I just learn something new in a Howling Fox thread?

Well, would you look at that.
 

King Of Pop

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,137 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
7,137
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol what a thread. i dont know who let this clown out of the circus but you need to quietly go back and fast.
 

Sugiyama

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,512 posts 1,006 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
7,512
Reaction score
1,006
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Sageflash

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,139 posts 434 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
434
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Did I just learn something new in a Howling Fox thread?

Well, would you look at that.

Howling Fox threads are like Snapples. You may not like the flavor, but once you pop the top you find out how hot the sun really is.

You must be registered for see images
 

Kirokill

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,397 posts 321 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
3,397
Reaction score
321
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel violated.
 

DarkStar1

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
965 posts 118 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
965
Reaction score
118
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mangafacts/10. Only Sarutobi haters will deny U_U
 

V h o

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,796 posts 815 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
16,796
Reaction score
815
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Once Konohamaru awakens the hype release, he will finally reach Rikuzen's level.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top