Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think your a lucky person or unlucky and what I mean is do you think random good things usually happen for you or the opposite referring day to day the type of luck you have. Do things tend to work in your favor or you feel opposite.

And numerically what you would rate your luck

With 1 being extremely unlucky to 10 extremely lucky.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
8/10

i am lucky in most areas i admit. doesnt mean i havent had struggles but things usually work out in my favor. ive had so many times i couldve died that idk how i got out of that other than luck or like guardian angels, straight up. calculated risks usually work in my favor or the right information or people magically come to me when i need it i feel like. im not lucky enough where i can just take risks and have it always work out with no type of odds. but if i have slightly good odds, its like the universe works it for me

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
6/10

In my life I have managed to get out of some pretty difficult situations relatively unaffected, but that hasn't always been the case. But I also don't think that when I say "difficult" that I have had it anywhere near as hard as some other people have had it, but I also haven't exactly been given the life of luxury, either. I've just managed to get through a lot despite everything.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I have been thinking about this.
Sometimes I feel very lucky but at the same time I don't want to just live my life feeling grateful all the time, sometimes you should take things for granted and aim higher imo.
And honestly comparing with other people I can be unlucky sometimes too.
So it's 50/50.