How would you rank the new Konoha 12 based on current strength?

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to the anime, at least. Manga hasn't gone as far as to showcase genuine feats for most of them. For me it would be:

Mitsuki- Fair mastery of two elements from day one, easily overwhelmed Iwabe in pure Taijutsu, possibly has conscious access to Sage Mode as showcased against Shino, though he'd be above the rest even without it.

Boruto- Two elements, Shadow Clone and Jyuken combo for high level taijutsu that forced even Hanabi, a Jonin, to use Rotation on him. Put up a good fight against the Nue. Described as being Chunin Level upon graduation by Kakashi.

Sarada- Chakra Enhanced Strength powerful enough to one-shot a rogue ninja, Genjutsu abilities, able to copy jutsu, Lightning Release abilities copied from Kiri chick.

Iwabe- Proven stronger than Boruto at the time of the academy, numerous Earth Jutsu to his name, shown to have quite a bit of Bukijutsu skill.

Sumire- Nue chakra, Water Release jutsu, briefly kept up against Mitsuki in the climax of the Nue arc. Could potentially be higher if using a fully grown Nue.

Shikadai- Able to keep up with Boruto on sheer Taijutsu, resistant to Genjutsu, highly intelligent.

Chocho- Loads of sheer power, able to one-shot Iwabe through his Mud Wall when given a good chance.

Metal Lee- Very proficient in Taijtusu, but somewhat limited to it apparently. Might be able to use the gates, but hasn't been shown doing so while in control of his body.

Inojin- Able to use both his father's Super Beast Scroll and the Yamanaka clan techs. Also a Kenjutsu practitioner.

Wasabi- Considered one of the fastest of the 12 alongside Metal with the use of her Cat Cloak, but lacks feats otherwise.

Namida- Her Banshee jutsu was able to take down an unprepared and not serious Anko, but was all she's shown and was easily countered.

Denki- Lacks all but the most basic feats of ninjutsu. Smart, but relies on technology. Maybe not the best for a fight.

Last edited:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Mitsuki<br /> Sarada<br /> Boruto<br /> Metal Lee<br /> Iwabe<br /> Sumire<br /> Shikadai<br /> ChoCho<br /> rest...</div>

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki/Sarada.
Sumire( I dont for a moment believe she hasn't been training).
Shikidai/Iwabe
Boruto
Metal/Chocho
Inojin
Sumire's team mates.
Denki.

Non fanboying list.

Last edited:

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki
Boruto/Sarada (it’s hard to say)
Sumire
Metal Lee (so long as he gets over his stage fright, and if Sumire doesn’t have Nue I’d place him above her)
Shikadai
Iwabe (he’s strong, but I think Shikadai would be capable of outsmarting him like shikamaru vs an obviously stronger temari)
Chocho/Inojin (not enough feats to compare the two but we know their parents feats)
Rest, simply because they’re nearly featless and impossible to accurately place. Denki seems like an A+strategist tho

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You guys actually think Sumire and Iwabe are stronger than Boruto?

Smh, the salt for this character if ridiculous.
Well to be fair a fully sized Nue was something she once possessed in her arsenal so that makes her having a "prime". And prime Sumire pretty much negs anyone at this point of the anime.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys actually think Sumire and Iwabe are stronger than Boruto?

Smh, the salt for this character if ridiculous.
Nah ignore it. They just hate Boruto. :lmao:

I dislike him too but the kid does have skill. No denying that.

I’d only say Sumire in an EXTREME case her Nue is filled to bursting or Boruto is fatigued when the fight began (aka handicapped) Iwabe...no. A small challenge but they already had that fight and he lost, and this was before all the new techs Boruto picked up so I just don’t see him winning now.

IMO, Sarada stands a better chance of Beating Boruto in a fair fight than those two with Boruto edging her out by a very small window. Not sure how he’d handle her genjutsu so that could be his downfall in a match with her.

Other than that, I think your list is pretty spot on.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well to be fair a fully sized Nue was something she once possessed in her arsenal so that makes her having a "prime". And prime Sumire pretty much negs anyone at this point of the anime.
But that's not her current self, so I don't think it would count. After all, every other character is based on their current self too.