SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine landing in another dimension in which everything is exactly the same (you replace the you in this other dimension) and leaving your own behind. How would you feel living in an exact copy knowing you left your loved ones behind while they are basically still in your life? I myself would be depressed as hell and "miss everyone" but hopefully cope with it at some point.

vid related

[video=youtube;zNa4NKFE6wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNa4NKFE6wE&list=[/video]

Reactions: Jinrou

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice one...I'll miss them at first and I'll try getting use to it
Lol well really call me crazy XD. First information, then my well being after XD, I envy the dead because they have all the answers we are struggling to find! If all the answers to existence are afterlife, then I don't mind dying. That's why I am one of the few who don't fear death. My curiosity is unreal XDXDXD

akinlaja6

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol well really call me crazy XD. First information, then my well being after XD, I envy the dead because they have all the answers we are struggling to find! If all the answers to existence are afterlife, then I don't mind dying. That's why I am one of the few who don't fear death. My curiosity is unreal XDXDXD
am not afraid of dying either so that makes both of us and do believe all answers will revealed when we die

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww man..sweet thought.
This is one of the things I think of when I'm idle.
Well, I saw in a documentary once that if other dimensions truly did exist, no two would be entirely the same.

If it happens to be one where all the people you love (family, friends etc), are still alive and kicking, then you'll have to adjust to that dimensions' version of you. I mean if that 'dimensions' you has a personality that is opposite of 'current' you, adjusting and trying to live up to what's expected of you could be mentally and psychologically uber tasking. That imo would be very depressing.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Want me to uh.... help you out with that?

#3333 post count hype