How would Sarada react if...

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- If she finds out her father was a formidable terrorist? That he also tried to murder her mother twice? That he attempted to assassinate Naruto in order to be the Hokage?

- If she finds out Madara Uchiha was the devil in person? That Obito Uchiha started a war which resulted in death of many people?

- Would she be ok with the fact that her uncle slaughtered the Uchiha clan?

If we compare to Naruto, it took him way too long to discover Minato was his father. In my theory, Sasuke wants to erase his past hence he wouldn't reveal it to his daughter then later she discovers it by herself.

Do you think she would go into darkness? (I don't think it's an overstatement, we all know that Uchiha's love can easily become hatred).

Let me know your opinions :)

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She'd be shocked, probably get angry. But in the end will do nothing as Sasuke pulls out his katana and puts her in her place. That shit has nothing to do with her, and is in the past.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She'll be shocked, ashamed and lose respect for the uchihas. Probably take it up with Sasuke which will be interesting to see how Sasuke reacts. Maybe ask Sakura how she ended up with a man who tried to kill her etc.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She'd be shocked, probably get angry. But in the end will do nothing as Sasuke pulls out his katana and puts her in her place. That shit has nothing to do with her, and is in the past.
I think the civilians haven't forgotten what the Uchiha clan has caused to the village, if she wants to be the first Hokage who is an Uchiha she can't ignore the past of her clan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing, she'd understand why Sasuke did what he did, why Madara wanted to save the world from itself and the dangers of war that can produce Obito. I'm more concerned on what would happen to her goals if she learns the Hokage and village were isolating the Uchiha and were responsible for the massacre of the clan.

On the other hand do you think everybody will keep quite about what happened? It's human nature to talk and eventually she'll hear something or learn about it when she becomes Hokage.

Last edited:

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like she'd be revolted at first, maybe even question a few of her goals.. before thinking things over and inevitably keep on the path she's on. She will prove everyone that remembers the Uchiha wrong. That the clan itself wasn't evil.. just led astray and faced hate and segregation before nearly going extinct due to genocide. She will be the one to tell the history of her clan, rather than banish it. I feel like she's smart and a history buff, so telling her families story will be part of how the world got to where it will be when she becomes hokage.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada is smart enough to move on.

She's definitely aware of some stuff about Uchiha Clan's past, hence why she knew that the Uchiha were once the police force in the village.

I guess she'd be shocked at first, but then she would be like "okay, it's up to me now to clean up the Uchiha name by being the first Uchiha Hokage."

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to think it'd only inspire her to become a hokage that much more after seeing Sasuke's new resolve, but how she reacted to simply believing Sakura wasn't her mother makes me think otherwise.
You must be registered for see images
It's also pretty clear from Gaiden that Sasuke's characteristics isn't just a "so what" kind of thing to her.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the other hand do you think everybody will keep quite about what happened? It's human nature to talk and eventually she'll hear something or learn about it when she becomes Hokage.
No I don't think people would be quiet. But I think it's something they don't wanna tell her at least now. There's an episode she's studying at the library she requests books that contains more information about the Uchiha clan because she wants to know more about her father too, then the librarian tells her these books are restricted. It seems like a secret they don't wanna tell her. Of course she will know about stuff at some point.

People be like Sasuke tried to murder Sakura twice when in reality Sakura tried to murder Sasuke twice.
It doesn't change the fact he tried to kill her too.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I don't think people would be quiet. But I think it's something they don't wanna tell her at least now. There's an episode she's studying at the library she requests books that contains more information about the Uchiha clan because she wants to know more about her father too, then the librarian tells her these books are restricted. It seems like a secret they don't wanna tell her. Of course she will know about stuff at some point.

It doesn't change the fact he tried to kill her too.
Anyone would do the same ish if they was in Sasuke's position.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. Only a moron would target an entire village instead of the oppressors specifically.
The oppressors and Anbu came from the village, the Anbu are equally guilty and anybody who would try and stop Sasuke from killing them friends and family would become targets. They would drag themselves into it so it's inevitable that they'd be killed.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The oppressors and Anbu came from the village, the Anbu are equally guilty and anybody who would try and stop Sasuke from killing them friends and family would become targets. They would drag themselves into it so it's inevitable that they'd be killed.
Yea. I admit everyone would oppose Sasuke in the end, but that quick leap he did was insane. Most of everyone didn't even know the Leaf had a hand in killing off the clan. The Anbu also wasn't notified of the killing seeing how major members like Yamato and Kakashi(these guys had Itachi in their squad) didn't know of Itachi's orders. Not that Sasuke would have any way of knowing that.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea. I admit everyone would oppose Sasuke in the end, but that quick leap he did was insane. Most of everyone didn't even know the Leaf had a hand in killing off the clan. The Anbu also wasn't notified of the killing seeing how major members like Yamato and Kakashi(these guys had Itachi in their squad) didn't know of Itachi's orders. Not that Sasuke would have any way of knowing that.
Your right in Sasuke's leap, the root Anbu were conducting the major operations and some of Hiruzen's ANBU. Kakashi and Yamato wouldn't necessarily know everything. However the eventual outcome would be most would side with Konoha and be receive justice. The Sarutobi clan would side with Hiruzen, the Shimura clan with Danzo and would also be wiped out.

People don't stay quiet when Shikamaru was talking about killing Sasuke he highlighted parents and others would want revenge and that's how wars start. If Konoha would willingly give the higher ups and involved people I'm sure they'd be spared but we know that would never happen.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your right in Sasuke's leap, the root Anbu were conducting the major operations and some of Hiruzen's ANBU. Kakashi and Yamato wouldn't necessarily know everything. However the eventual outcome would be most would side with Konoha and be receive justice. The Sarutobi clan would side with Hiruzen, the Shimura clan with Danzo and would also be wiped out.
Yup. Obito did one hell of a job ensuring the village would oppose the Uchiha too. But just imagine it. An attack on the Leaf Village from the police themselves.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not as vehemently as the typical Uchiha. She'd probably be disgruntled by it, but quickly bounce back and think optimistically about it, as to what she could do to erase the past, or perhaps, more realistically, how she could continue Sasuke and Itachi's legacy in redeeming the clan. Eventually she will find out about it I'm sure, it's only a matter of time, and I'm thinking it'll come up when she's long started out on her Hokage dream, when she's made a reputation of herself and the Sharingan isn't suppressed in secrecy like it is now. Much like Naruto, this will conjure disdain from skeptics around the village, and cause her to feel isolated, but eventually she'll realize she's got more work to do than she thought before. Such as proving her worth as an Uchiha, not just as a shinobi.