[Question] How would Luffy vs Kaku have gone at Enies Lobby?

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just on YouTube and ended up watching Kaku vs Zoro and I don't see how Luffy would of won it vs his fighting style.. (although he would've won some how of course...)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy's weakness is sharp objects so I can imagine Kaku will be a harder matchup than Lucci. Luffy will still kick his ass though.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucci has a doriki of 4000
Kaku has a doriki of 2200
Jyabura has a doriki of 2180

Luffy would've dealt with him the same way he dealt with Blueno (not as easily though lol).

Luffy would've mopped the floor with Kaku.

Last edited:

SSS12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy would have won mid-high diff too. Kaku's fighting style is effective against Luffy. Luffy can't dodge all attacks, like the ones Kaku showered down on Zoro from above, they can't be dodged, neither can his dancing building cutting slash. Luffy would probably still win though.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy would have won mid-high diff too. Kaku's fighting style is effective against Luffy. Luffy can't dodge all attacks, like the ones Kaku showered down on Zoro from above, they can't be dodged, neither can his dancing building cutting slash. Luffy would probably still win though.
What the hell are you talking about ?

Kaku was like a statue, and the ideal opponent for gear two Luffy.

The rain attack wasn't blocked by Zoro either, and he was fine after that. So why should Luffy have problems with that ? Luffy can't dodge all attacks you say ? What kind of argument is that, he couldn't block all attacks from Lucci either and yet he won.

Kaku was a huge target, and he even cubed himself up at some point relying on tekkai. Luffy had no difficulty beating Tekkai whatsoever. If G2 wont do the trick G3 will.

Luffy would beat Kaku only with a bit more difficulty than vs Blueno. Speed blitz and pummel. Even Lucci lost Luffy some times and he was twice as good.