Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just wondering how will Kakashi perform against delta, I mean delta's taijutsu as good as Naruto's with her meter and apart from that she has a beam. As far as I am concerned Kakashi with sharingan could tackle her beam and if he use his kamui and attack Delta from behind with chidori and he will win what do you think about it????

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're talking about Double MS, I can see him taking her down. It's in character for him to strike at the heart, so her regeneration shouldn't throw him off much. It's only a question of if he can create that kind of opening and actually slip through with Delta's drone watching, which I think is a yes if he could do so to Kaguya.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're talking about Double MS, I can see him taking her down. It's in character for him to strike at the heart, so her regeneration shouldn't throw him off much. It's only a question of if he can create that kind of opening and actually slip through with Delta's drone watching, which I think is a yes if he could do so to Kaguya.
Even with single sharingan he stands a chance if we're talking about war arc Kakashi he used like Kamui 100s of time in a time span of a day, See delta definately has advantage in taijutsu and speed but Kakashi is smart enough to hit her in a blind spot using Kamui and considering the fact that he could use Kamui as much as 10 times blocking her beam would be easy for him...