How would Jirayia kill Tsunade

jmason017

Member
25 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am definitely a fan of Jirayia. Also a fan of Tsunade. I believe 85% of ppl on here believes he could kill Tsunade. I just want to know how? He has fire and earth attacks. Which Tsunade could eaisly avoid. His needle attack which would do nothing to her.

Here comes the tough part. He could enter sage mode and stump all over her but she would just recover using her creation rebirth.

It has been stated that hes only been close to death twice. Once was from her and I bet she just used her regular strength to do it and not her seal.

The only way I could see him killing her is through the death reaper seal. I firmly believe that is the only way to kill a hokage.

If you respond to this please add something of importance and not idiotic.
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
28,104 posts 2,117 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He would need Sage mode, but would not he have time, it would have to be a sneak attack, it can never be a direct battle.
 
Last edited:

Unbiased

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,295 posts 376 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
376
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am definitely a fan of Jirayia. Also a fan of Tsunade. I believe 85% of ppl on here believes he could kill Tsunade. I just want to know how? He has fire and earth attacks. Which Tsunade could eaisly avoid. His needle attack which would do nothing to her.

Here comes the tough part. He could enter sage mode and stump all over her but she would just recover using her creation rebirth.

It has been stated that hes only been close to death twice. Once was from her and I bet she just used her regular strength to do it and not her seal.

The only way I could see him killing her is through the death reaper seal. I firmly believe that is the only way to kill a hokage.

If you respond to this please add something of importance and not idiotic.

His sage mode is infinite. Her creation rebirth is not. She will run out of chakra.
 

Awkward Linguist

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,034 posts 1,958 reactions
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
24,034
Reaction score
1,958
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He will throw a kunai and kill her.
 

Dęvîa Puęrî

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,478 posts 409 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
8,478
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tht thing he did to itachi and kisame
 

Edward

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,820 posts 289 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
12,820
Reaction score
289
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he can put her in that genjutsu :| or in the toad's belly :p
 

Imperfect

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,889 posts 950 reactions
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
9,889
Reaction score
950
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
His sage mode is infinite. Her creation rebirth is not. She will run out of chakra.

Sage mode isn't infinite. He uses Ma and Pa, but they eventually run out, like all summons do.

But yeah, Sage Mode will probably out last Mitotic Regeneration. Leading to Tsunade's defeat. It would be close, but Jiraiya would win.
 

Yo pappy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,157 posts 1,014 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
6,157
Reaction score
1,014
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Swamp of the underworld solos.
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
28,104 posts 2,117 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he can put her in that genjutsu :| or in the toad's belly :p
I think yin seal eliminates the effects of gen jutsu and she probably can get out of the belly by punching or acid.
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,918 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He could get in Sage Mode. Gamabunta is way faster than Tsunade. He can jump very far. Once Jiraiya is in SM, he could use the following.

Frog Song
Sage Art: Geomon
Swamp of the Underworld
 

Unbiased

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,295 posts 376 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
376
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sage mode isn't infinite. He uses Ma and Pa, but they eventually run out, like all summons do.

But yeah, Sage Mode will probably out last Mitotic Regeneration. Leading to Tsunade's defeat. It would be close, but Jiraiya would win.

Ma and Pa continually gather chakra for him. Therefore neither of them will not run out.
 

itachixnamikaze

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,134 posts 43 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
1,134
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Some smex would totally massacre Tsunade :|
 

jmason017

Member
25 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I would argue that creation rebirth can take out a susano it could be possibly be stronger then sage mode or on par and Tsunade knows this she would want a quick fight.
 

Sharinghax

Member
55 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think yin seal eliminates the effects of gen jutsu and she probably can get out of the belly by punching or acid.

This whole quote is bullshit. You understand that the stomach is acidic, or did you not pass middle school science?
 

NOemotions

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,742 posts 201 reactions
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
3,742
Reaction score
201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am definitely a fan of Jirayia. Also a fan of Tsunade. I believe 85% of ppl on here believes he could kill Tsunade. I just want to know how? He has fire and earth attacks. Which Tsunade could eaisly avoid. His needle attack which would do nothing to her.

Here comes the tough part. He could enter sage mode and stump all over her but she would just recover using her creation rebirth.

It has been stated that hes only been close to death twice. Once was from her and I bet she just used her regular strength to do it and not her seal.

The only way I could see him killing her is through the death reaper seal. I firmly believe that is the only way to kill a hokage.

If you respond to this please add something of importance and not idiotic.

You will get ass bashed for that comment... and even i could prove you SO wrong with 100ways.. but i wont.. have fun xd ->
 

Sefirosu Masamune

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,372 posts 335 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
335
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ma and Pa continually gather chakra for him. Therefore neither of them will not run out.

no, they would have to return, summmons dont stay forever i guess

I am definitely a fan of Jirayia. Also a fan of Tsunade. I believe 85% of ppl on here believes he could kill Tsunade. I just want to know how? He has fire and earth attacks. Which Tsunade could eaisly avoid. His needle attack which would do nothing to her.

Here comes the tough part. He could enter sage mode and stump all over her but she would just recover using her creation rebirth.

It has been stated that hes only been close to death twice. Once was from her and I bet she just used her regular strength to do it and not her seal.

The only way I could see him killing her is through the death reaper seal. I firmly believe that is the only way to kill a hokage.

If you respond to this please add something of importance and not idiotic.

Tsunade only has Taijutsu, and Summonings. Jiraiya has less wepons to worry about than tsunade does. Tsunade is going to have the hardest time avoiding attacks. Jiraiya wont have to do much dodging because its either a foot fist or a slug.

Tobirama and hashirama are the strongest hokage and were killed before RDS was invented...[fact until proven otherwise by manga]

Jiraiya has RDS?? Proof???
 
Last edited:

Unbiased

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,295 posts 376 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
376
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no, they would have to return, summmons dont stay forever i guess

Well It would indefinitely be quicker than his fight with pain or even naruto's fight with pain. Those toads were there quite literally from the beginning of the battle until the end. Enough time to take down tsunade with superior speed.
 

Currahee

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
786 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
786
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
jirayas faster he could dodge her use his summons as a diversion to activate sage mode then use frog kata to beat her taijutsu since sage mode strengthens the body so her strength wouldn't do as much damage he could also use long range techniques to make her use up her yin seal.
 

Neonian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,830 posts 774 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
10,830
Reaction score
774
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sage Mode probably, unlimited.
 
Top