How would 12-13 year old Zabuza do in the chunnin exams?

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Background

During the term of the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura, Kirigakure began the practice of pitting Academy graduates against each other in death matches as a final exam with the exceptionally skilled students named prime candidates for the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. After Zabuza, not yet a student himself, killed over one hundred of his classmates, the practice was discontinued and he would thereafter be known as the "Demon of the Hidden Mist". His fame grew over the years as he became an ANBU, killing the Konohagakure ninja Kumade Toriichi at that time, before finally joining the Seven Swordsmen. At some point, he discovered Haku, a child with a special kekkei genkai and began training him to be the ultimate weapon. In the anime, he and Haku witnessed the Kaguya clan attacking Kirigakure yet chose not to help his village. Soon after, they encountered Kimimaro, the soon-to-be-sole survivor of the Kaguya. Although Haku wanted to talk to the boy, Zabuza forced him to leave Kimimaro alone and keep moving.[3] In time, after his assassination attempt on the Mizukage in a coup d'etat failed, Zabuza subsequently fled with Haku and some other followers, such as the Demon Brothers.

Databook

Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
First 4.5 4.5 2.5 3 4 4 4 4 30.5

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He killed his entire graduating class......my guess would be he would do something similar to that....... just while other villages watch.

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on the shinobi.

But I highly doubt they're a class at the level of Kid Naruto or Sasuke.
I can't see someone as feirce as zabuza doing poorly in the chuunin exams.

True we don't know much of him prior to his introduction,butyou don't trip and accidentaly kill a whole class. Weak shinobi or not.