[NEWS] how world would be if all pipole who died since start of creation come back to life????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
crowded.
Post automatically merged:

And culturally polarized, people would start being angry at each other.

So I guess much like the future we are headed towards.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
crowded.

And culturally polarized, people would start being angry at each other.

So I guess much like the future we are headed towards.
Yep overcrowded, if all things remain equal (as they are). They will likely be confused and at each others throats. I'm sure they'll reduce numbers down to a billion or so through war. The only problem is there certainly won't be enough fresh water or much fertile land and most areas would become blood stained.

In the end people will end up dying one way or another.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if we'd kill them. Plenty of them wouldn't speak any of the languages we do..Really wouldn't want to let them past borders and their numbers would probably entail the death of whole species if they resorted to hunting. I really do think they'd be killed off. Plenty might find purpose in retelling the history of their homes and times, but I really don't see how this could work out. 100% of earth belongs to some country and no country would want them all.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if we'd kill them. Plenty of them wouldn't speak any of the languages we do..Really wouldn't want to let them past borders and their numbers would probably entail the death of whole species if they resorted to hunting. I really do think they'd be killed off. Plenty might find purpose in retelling the history of their homes and times, but I really don't see how this could work out. 100% of earth belongs to some country and no country would want them all.
didn't i tell you not to talk to me untill u bring me teh enel scanz????..

• Sad
Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem