Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe he will die by his own accord. Example: He and naruto fight but he knows what his brother was trying to do and he listens to naruto. Which in fact turns him back to the "Light side" which he uses a jutsu to end the war but in so he dies.

I'm just guessing but I think it possible.

Last Arcanum

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO, I feel as if he's going to come back to his senses in the near future.

If he dies without converting back than Naruto didn't accomplish his goal of "saving" him / wouldn't be fulfilling Jiraiya's will of finding the answer which would bring about an age where everyone could understand one another.

As cheesy as some people think this may be it's been hinted that such an age will arrive sooner or later.

The Sorrowful Prince

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO, I feel as if he's going to come back to his senses in the near future.

If he dies without converting back than Naruto didn't accomplish his goal of "saving" him / wouldn't be fulfilling Jiraiya's will of finding the answer which would bring about an age where everyone could understand one another.

As cheesy as some people think this may be it's been hinted that such an age will arrive sooner or later.
Agreed. I think in the last couple chapters, Itachi kinda pushed him in the right direction, then Naruto will shove him the rest of the way :cool:

YoItsJo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where will Sasuke be at the end of the manga... Oh, dear. I'm afraid this is a question I find hard to answer. I'm a strong believer in Naruto and the natural magic he has to change people and also that Sasuke can be redeemed by the end, but I can't tell you where he'll probably end up because there are so many paths Kishimoto could take with him from here until the end.

My thoughts: I think Naruto will surely pull him back onto the good side somehow, if only by our favorite blonde being down for the count in a fight against, like, the final villain, whoever it ends up being, and Sasuke coming to his defense. Sasuke being redeemed at the end of the series, I'd say, does have a 97% chance of happening. Uchiha Sasuke wasn't meant to even be a character when Kishimoto was first thinking of how he would write Naruto, but after someone said Naruto needed a rival and he made Sasuke, said Uchiha heir ended up becoming half the reason we have Naruto Part Two. The point of the second part of the series, originally, was for Naruto to get Sasuke back. Now, I can only tell you he'll be good at the end.

Whether he'll die, still be exiled from the village even with Naruto by his side(doesn't seem likely, but when I think of Sasuke coming back so easily a SERIOUS wall puts itself in my mind), or whether he'll be welcomed back into the village one way or another is hard to say, so I won't give my thoughts on this aspect of things. I do, however, want to say that I personally either want him to die at the end via protecting Naruto or I want him to be welcomed back all-in-all. Kukapow.