Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
How will sarada get the mangekyo sharingan? personally I think if boruto breaks up with her (since she got her sharingan by being happy to meet her dad) no trolling, I am serious here.
Sakura fails again and gets killed and Sarada gets MS. Later she comes to know that Karin is her real mother and Sasuke just put a genjutsu on Sakura to take care of Sarada in his absence...:score:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
540๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Boruto may get cocky and come close to death and she unlock it... Or maybe since her dad is Sasuke she will pull a Goten and Trunks and just unlock it
/Thread.

Sakura fails again and gets killed and Sarada gets MS. Later she comes to know that Karin is her real mother and Sasuke just put a genjutsu on Sakura to take care of Sarada in his absence...:score:
Like she failed here? Lol

You must be registered for see images

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Honestly I think she won't even go blind I think it'll be somewhat like Hagoromo and Indra. Sasuke have Hagoromo's chakra and Sarada is his daughter she should have at least a bit of sage chakra to stop the blindness.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
she won't, because then she would need some reason to get EMS, and at the very top of my list of fans who i hate are the people who believe characters should swap eyes at every opportunity.
She could turn out like Indra and be exempted from blindness since her father has Rikudou Chakra like some people stated, or she could achieve Byakugou to counter-act the side-effects, or some other kind of ass-pull etc...

OT: Similar to how she awakened her regular Sharingan, it would be from positive emotions but they still have to be very strong emotions. Maybe getting a little brother could do it. ;)

Last edited: