salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is Kawaking will absorb/rip Kurama and his chakra out of Naruto. Then detonate that chakra on Konoha. Naruto will be vapoised by taking the brunt of it's power but the shock waves will destroy Konoha. The other and preferred theory is Kawaki kidnaps him and tortures him by ripping a piece of him out everyday and makes him die a slow and painful death all because Hima died.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The real question is when Kawaki kills Naruto without Naruto using TSO, cloak tomoe or the other bijuu chakra. What’s going to be the excuse?

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
either

1) he tries to tnj Kawaki but fails, then doesn’t have the guts to kill him because now he’s like a son. So Kawaki catches him lacking and boom.

OR

2) Naruto is about to finish him off or just beat his ass brutally, Boruto pops up doesn’t want them to fight so he tries to stop his dad but accidentally ends up using the karma seals ability to negate/absorb Kurama from Naruto. Or some jougan power. Then Kawaki stands up laughing maniacally and finishes off a now dying Naruto.

Kind of like Anakin & the Chancellor vs Mace Windu

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
either

1) he tries to tnj Kawaki but fails, then doesn’t have the guts to kill him because now he’s like a son. So Kawaki catches him lacking and boom.

OR

2) Naruto is about to finish him off or just beat his ass brutally, Boruto pops up doesn’t want them to fight so he tries to stop his dad but accidentally ends up using the karma seals ability to negate/absorb Kurama from Naruto. Or some jougan power. Then Kawaki stands up laughing maniacally and finishes off a now dying Naruto.

Kind of like Anakin & the Chancellor vs Mace Windu
I was thinking along the lines of the first one. Naruto already had a soft spot for Kawaki before ever even meeting him because of how he could compare kawakis life to his own as a jinchurriki. I think if Kawaki does kill naruto in a 1v1 duel, it’ll be because naruto hesitiates to finish Kawaki off and Kawaki takes that chance and runs with it

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No chance Kawaki, or anyone from kara, would ever defeat Naruto (unless they revive Madara somehow...but i doubt he would fight for them, on the contrary, he would rape them badly..so this is a no go).

Kawaki said he'd be sending Boruto "to where his father was"....perhaps a holiday somewhere on the beach?

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki will help Boruto and Naruto in Defeating Kara after that he'll backstab Naruto or simply put into a bad condition while in this theory Sasuke has to be dead so there's. Another one where Kawaki, Boruto, Sasuke and Naruto go to fight Kara after Defeating them Kawaki back stab Naruto when Boruto and Sasuke decide to go and Find some other details about other members of Kara.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, he will have to be on his own (without Sasuke) for him to even be in any threat. Even then, it was just stated that Naruto alone is possibly stronger than Jigen (who is the strongest of Kara/their leader). I assume Kawaki will come close to that power or just a bit over it in a couple of years (time skip) to carry out the revolution for what he thinks is right. (I think he will mostly agree with Jigen's idea, but will want to do it in his own way. He probably spoke of it before to Boruto, which is why Boruto isn't surprised. Plus he probably is remembering Momoshiki's words to him about his fate).

Kawaki will need to use stealth, as I'm sure his speed won't ever fully match Naruto's. Hence why he's probably going to stay in the village, even after he decides he would rather go through with a similar plan to Kara. I'm thinking he will seal Naruto off to contain him to be brutally honest. It will take a lot of energy to fight against Naruto and then against Boruto. Then again, he did show pretty good stamina due to the bots within him I assume.. but still. Naruto is a lot to handle. So yeah, I think he'll just be sealed. Anyway. He will then have Boruto to mainly deal with (as I'm sure Sasuke will keep a distance so not all of their Aces are lost). Maybe some sort of sacrifice will be made to protect the rest of the village. IE giving Kurama away or something along those lines. Something that would end up costing Naruto his life by his own choice, rather than at the hands of some bitter punk.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is your theory?
Fail thread.
There can't be a theory in regards to the Topic considering there is no legit confirmation of it happening.

My theory is Kawaking will absorb/rip Kurama and his chakra out of Naruto. Then detonate that chakra on Konoha. Naruto will be vapoised by taking the brunt of it's power but the shock waves will destroy Konoha.
Sorta like what Toneri did? Yet Naruto survived. Base Naruto is an absolute tank.
The other and preferred theory is Kawaki kidnaps him and tortures him by ripping a piece of him out everyday and makes him die a slow and painful death all because Hima died.
Lmao would love to see him try and the rest is an impossibility. :sigar:

The real question is when Kawaki kills Naruto
@Bold Source?
I'll wait. :)
without Naruto using TSO, cloak tomoe or the other bijuu chakra. What’s going to be the excuse?
He needs to call on the Bijuu so he can undergo his most powerful form, which includes TSO, Bijou KKG etc.

Kawaki will never defeat Naruto
He won't.
/Thread.