baah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kabuto will somehow break the izanami and decides to redeem himself.... he reveals secrets of hashirama's cells and how to suppress hashi's chakra... alliance uses kabuto's poison as the center of alliance strategy to suppress hashirama's power within madara.. the strategy works... madara wont be able to use hashi's power therefore wont be able to summon or control gedo mazo no more rinnegan and wont be qualified to be the juubi jinchuuriki... alliance win..

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito's Obvious return (he's still around for a reason), still has one Rinnegan (the one Madara needs) and will somehow find a way to make it all blow in Madara's face.

keeping Obito alive after he realized that he was wrong and keeping the only missing part of Madara's plan on him (the Rinnegan) is all an obvious set up from the writer so Obito can redeem himself by taking Madara down with him.

expect the "power of will" crap from Obito coz i think that's how he will break from Zetsu's control :yeah:

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama will somehow come back into the battle. With the help of Obito,Naruto and Sasuke... He will be defeated... My own opinion

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito's Obvious return (he's still around for a reason), still has one Rinnegan (the one Madara needs) and will somehow find a way to make it all blow in Madara's face.

keeping Obito alive after he realized that he was wrong and keeping the only missing part of Madara's plan on him (the Rinnegan) is all an obvious set up from the writer so Obito can redeem himself by taking Madara down with him.

expect the "power of will" crap from Obito coz i think that's how he will break from Zetsu's control :yeah:
This right here^

This is what I am thinking as well. That and the "power of freindship" BS that defeated Jubito. That and TNJ=end of Madara.

mrcrazyboyravi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kabuto will somehow break the izanami and decides to redeem himself.... he reveals secrets of hashirama's cells and how to suppress hashi's chakra... alliance uses kabuto's poison as the center of alliance strategy to suppress hashirama's power within madara.. the strategy works... madara wont be able to use hashi's power therefore wont be able to summon or control gedo mazo no more rinnegan and wont be qualified to be the juubi jinchuuriki... alliance win..
shikamaru will defeat madara . If u don't believe then read my thread.