[Question] How will Luffy return the strawhat?

mikebike

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, I don't see Shanks getting it back because its becoming his signature trademark. Plus, I feel like there isn't going to be a heart warming reunion between the two. What do you guys think will happen? How will Luffy return the straw hat to Shanks?

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, I don't see Shanks getting it back because its becoming his signature trademark. Plus, I feel like there isn't going to be a heart warming reunion between the two. What do you guys think will happen? How will Luffy return the straw hat to Shanks?
if he does give it back, which is doubtful, it wont be till way later in the series, the promise is to return it when hes a great pirate, in shanks eyes, or i should say compared to shanks, luffy is no where near where he needs to be to see shanks again, what im saying is if and by the time luffy returns it, we'll be nearing the end, and luffy will most likely not be needing the hat if ya know what i mean..*cough cough*roger like ending *cough* (but not before accomplishing his goals) .........just my opinion tho.

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think shanks will let luffy to keep it.or shanks will be killed before they can have a reunion and luffy decides to keep it as a memory of shanks