[Predictions] How will Kaido be defeated?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy definitely awakens, and Kaido's backstory has to be revealed. I think Luffy will gain the ability to shapeshift and K.O. Kaido with a move that takes the form of a dragon. I assume it'll be a dragon because I think Kaido's backstory itself is going to be about him being a dragon and Wano killing dragons. Think about it. Kaido was willing to kill Oden and co with zero regard for their ability to read ponegraphs. Seems more like he just wanted revenge. After all, Kaido could've taken literally any island yet chose one with Samurai strong enough to give admirals cold feet. After being KOed, Blackbeard kills him 4 the fruit.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

JouganFTW

Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
z
Luffy definitely awakens, and Kaido's backstory has to be revealed. I think Luffy will gain the ability to shapeshift and K.O. Kaido with a move that takes the form of a dragon. I assume it'll be a dragon because I think Kaido's backstory itself is going to be about him being a dragon and Wano killing dragons. Think about it. Kaido was willing to kill Oden and co with zero regard for their ability to read ponegraphs. Seems more like he just wanted revenge. After all, Kaido could've taken literally any island yet chose one with Samurai strong enough to give admirals cold feet. After being KOed, Blackbeard kills him 4 the fruit.
Nice theory still,i don't BB to steal more powers,i hope he won't appear there or i hope he'll be stopped.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Momonosuke is gonna get captured since he is a pretty important character and we need him to be at the battle because he is the next one to become the daimyo. So because of that they are gonna go after Kanjuro and Momo to Onigashima to start the battle. I also think that not all of the ships were destroyed since if that's the case they would have a pretty hard time-fighting Kaido. I do also believe that Zoro is gonna be a big deal in this fight since he has Emna that cut Kaido in the past and I also believe he is gonna get Ame no Habakiri and Shusui because they both are known to have cut dragons like Shusui has cut a legit dragon in the past so yeah.

So with all of this, I still think its gonna be a tough battle but the only whey I can see Luffy being any use is to awaken a new form so that's gonna be gear 6th I think. The reason I think this is the case is that the first time Luffy and Kaido fought, Luffy lost big time and ever since that fight he has been training this new technique that allows him to attack an opponent from the inside out.

As you say I would also like Blackbeard to be there since we need to see him again and it's so obvious that he is gonna the strongest devil fruits of each type. Also, Sword is probably gonna be there as well since Drake is a part of that and I really like the idea of Sword, Blackbeard and the marines standing over Kaido's body in like a three-way standoff.

So yeah that was my thoughts

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
In another genre, under a different author the appropriate solution would've been a team effort. As between the 8 Supernovas and Sanji there an assortment of abilities with immense solo and combo potential. However, with Luffy assuming his position as the prophesied messiah I expect him to drop Kaido with a cross and command his Kid to nail him on it.

Yonko enterprises are started and maintained through resources. Wano is the revered as the greatest producer of sea-stone artisans and technology in the entire universe. If owning a monopoly of a scare resource isn't enough. Its natives close border policy places them outside the WG jurisdiction. A position cemented from Ryuuma's exploits -- who stopped entire invasions -- implied to have been both WSS and WSM. Basically, Wano is a goldmine waiting for the strongest most audacious person to take over. Furthermore, Kaido didn't take the land through force. He partnered with Orochi and assimilated with their culture and covertly eliminating dissenters. Kizaru heard Kaido/Linlin have partnered in Wano and requested to be sent. Akainu asked him to wait as they monitor events -- between Warlords, Revolutionaries and Emperor they needed to introspection not reaction.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem