how will a world become after 1000 years?????..

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I'm not completely sure in my opinion. Either we die from nuclear war (or something that can kill out the majority of humans) sometime during that time, something goes wrong with ai and somebody does something stupid (like nuclear war), or we evolve with AI. Even if we evolve with AI, we also have global warming to worry about it so a lot of lands might be underwater. Maybe go through a population collapse then spike up again.

We might be on mars while exploring space or extinct, and the Earth would eventually go back to it's natural state with new and old animals or it'll be completely ruined and inhabitable. There are so many things that can happen LMAO

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I'm not completely sure in my opinion. Either we die from nuclear war (or something that can kill out the majority of humans) sometime during that time, something goes wrong with ai and somebody does something stupid (like nuclear war), or we evolve with AI. Even if we evolve with AI, we also have global warming to worry about it so a lot of lands might be underwater. Maybe go through a population collapse then spike up again.

We might be on mars while exploring space or extinct, and the Earth would eventually go back to it's natural state with new and old animals or it'll be completely ruined and inhabitable. There are so many things that can happen LMAO
it was a good read untill redbold... i'll never take serriously again LALA..

• Sad
Reactions: JoanaTak

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm...theres so much money being made in things that hurt the planet and the pollution doesnt seem to be getting better, also its already been confirmed we reached a point of no return with the polar ice caps. i think global warming will make life too hard to sustain on this planet because its too hot

i also think with how fast technology is moving, that space travel will be expanded and more common and a lot of technology will support that. mainly to find other planets we can survive on and to transport a lot of people. also for other resources on planets we could possibly use. i think space travel will be a big thing

also the gap between the rich and the poor seems to be widening more and more. i think by then there wont be a middle class, mainly because technology will be so advanced a lot of jobs wont be needed for humans to work, which will create more low income homes

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean like in the year 3000?
hmmmm considering my life was different 20 years ago it's hard to say, some people have lived almost 100 years and they have seen lots of stuff.

1000 years, I bet we will have evolved into lizards.
Post automatically merged:

What if this is the peak of humanity for a while? And the nextcoming 900 years will be like the dark ages?
Post automatically merged:

People will look at the internet and everything and be like "Oh a thousand years ago people lived good lives, now everything is ruined!"

Last edited: