[Discussion] How was life growing up? Hit me with your experiences.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
237๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Honestly I just felt like telling me own stories of how my younger life was ๐Ÿ˜—

I grew up in NZ, my parents are fijian indian so that makes me NZ Indian. I went to the only Muslim school in my country and was situated in an area filled with Pacific islanders (no hate). I heard stories of people getting jumped after school walking home. We had a mix of somalians, people from arab countries and mostly Indians. The school Is now 98% fijian indian lol.

Tell me something interesting ๐Ÿ˜€

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
237๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
NZ as in, New Zealand?

Nice, New Zealand has always been in my top5 bucketlist of travel destinations.
Yuppo New Zealand.
I've lived there for almost 26 years now and still haven't gone to the south island .-.
Mainly because of my dad not taking us to family trips when we were younger though.

The rest of y'all got some weak story telling ๐Ÿ˜

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yuppo New Zealand.
I've lived there for almost 26 years now and still haven't gone to the south island .-.
Mainly because of my dad not taking us to family trips when we were younger though.

I always wanted to go there some time after watching that Nickelodeon Rocket Power movie like 17 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,280๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yuppo New Zealand.

NZ is on my bucket list too. I think youโ€™re old enough to travel with your friends! it will be so much fun :win:

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
237๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I always wanted to go there some time after watching that Nickelodeon Rocket Power movie like 17 years ago
They also filmed the lord of the rings her as well I'm pretty sure.

NZ is on my bucket list too. I think youโ€™re old enough to travel with your friends! it will be so much fun :win:
My friends are crazy haha. Only plans are south island and if everything goes well, fiji as well.

Reactions: YowYan and Yatori