How was it that Naruto could enter sage mode and still move??

Xzibit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the moment before this picture Naruto had 9-tails, and his kagebushin was ruined.

so how can he be in sage mode??

He had to sit still.

I'm sorry guys this question is proberbly stupid. My memory sucks - don't know??:mad:

Ariow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fox was controling his physical movements, so simillar to the frogs connected to Jariaya and becoming one yet seprate in thought he was able to collect the sage chakra.

Ariow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe the sage chakra from the clone just went back to Naruto after being destroyed but then whats the point of the scroll and summining the clone to you just to undo the jutsu cant he undo it from a distance. Did it explain the need of summining the clone to himself in the manga cant remember?

btergel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When He Turned Into Fox He Lost His Bunshin's Control. So The Sage Chakra Transfered Into Naruto. Naruto Is Using Demon Fox's Chakra when he is in demon fox mode not sage chakra. So he turned into normal he used sage chakra

Xzibit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But i thought that you had to be still ALL THE TIME when you want to maintain sage mode. Jiraiya had the frogs that sat still on his shoulder. But naruto doesn't has anyone to sit still for him??

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But i thought that you had to be still ALL THE TIME when you want to maintain sage mode. Jiraiya had the frogs that sat still on his shoulder. But naruto doesn't has anyone to sit still for him??
na once u gather u use it till it is depletd what jiraiyas method was was a continous sage mode since there was continous gathering of chakra

list4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto explained that after going ot of the fox(the fox itself) interupted his shadow clones so he recived the nature energy from the clone :D thats all