0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think about it...
They couldnt keep Orochimaru out.
They couldn't keep the sound 4 out.
The couldn't keep Itachi and Kisame out.
They couldn't keep pain out.

I've never seen an "elite" set of ninja anymore useless. They might as well keep that huge gate open and give enemies tours of Konoha.

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Questions and Suggestions Want to ask something about the site or got a suggestion for the website / forum ? Post it here. Please do not ask Naruto related questions here, instead ask in Naruto General Questions. Before posting, please make sure your question hasn't already been answered in the NB Frequently Asked Questions Thread.

Maybe you should use your eyes next time to find the correct section.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And really, why is the village called "The village Hidden in the leaves"
Well gee, now everyone has a hint to know where to start looking. And if the village is on a map, then they didn't do a good job at hiding. And as for naruto, I bet he's happy, his dad placed a bijuu inside of him creating a seal on his stomach that looks like a "Target" symbol and made him a target to all the bad guys in the show. And his dad obviously didn't do too good of a job at hiding him either as the village is on a map and he has a seal on his stomach making him pretty identifiable along with that orange jump suit he wears. He really sticks out from other ninjas. And also, if it's a village where ninja are located, I wouldn't expect to be able to find ninjas, they should be hiding. If I asked where the ninja were, I'd expect the answer "Their hidden in the leaves".

Darth Wignus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And really, why is the village called "The village Hidden in the leaves"
Well gee, now everyone has a hint to know where to start looking. And if the village is on a map, then they didn't do a good job at hiding. And as for naruto, I bet he's happy, his dad placed a bijuu inside of him creating a seal on his stomach that looks like a "Target" symbol and made him a target to all the bad guys in the show. And his dad obviously didn't do too good of a job at hiding him either as the village is on a map and he has a seal on his stomach making him pretty identifiable along with that orange jump suit he wears. He really sticks out from other ninjas. And also, if it's a village where ninja are located, I wouldn't expect to be able to find ninjas, they should be hiding. If I asked where the ninja were, I'd expect the answer "Their hidden in the leaves".
This guy.... this guy gets it.

kelevra

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think about it...

I've never seen an "elite" set of ninja anymore useless. They might as well keep that huge gate open and give enemies tours of Konoha.
Itachi probaly knew some kind of ocde to the barrier since he was an x Anbu
Orochimaru was a part of the root, so he probaly knew how to get in to
orochimaru have probaly told the sound 4 how to get in
Pain had god strength

Doraff

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I get what you're trying to say but saying they couldn't keep Orochimaru, Itachi, Kisame, and Pein out of the village is a little too much. I mean c'mon. If the ANBU tried to stop them there would've been a whole lot less Naruto to read.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not to mention "Madara", but he's strong so whatever. But yeah ANBU has definitely faded into Kishi's Naruto reject zone, joining Ten-Ten, Shino, Kiba, and a few others. After Kakashi and Itachi went on through ANBU basically became a lot less important. They couldn't even stop Kabuto from getting to Sasuke after the 1st part of the 3rd Chunin exam. Now that Danzo has died I suspect that ANBU has become even LESS important.

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think about it...

failed paradigms, as all of those were top class ninjas, but the real deal is when one of them actually asks "What are those heads on the mountain?" I mean, was he stupid or something? How could he be an ANBU and not know about the most significant monument of his village? :shrug:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think about it...

Would you rather prefer if they stopped Orochimaru? If they killed the Sound 4? If they kept Itachi and Kisame out? If they kept Pain out?

• If they stopped Orochimaru, then there wouldn't have been an invasion arc.
  • If they killed the Sound 4, then some of the series' best battles (Konoha Genin vs Sound 4) wouldn't have happened
  • If they kept Itachi and Kisame out, then we wouldn't have met them
  • If they kept Pain out, then there wouldn't have been Naruto vs Pain.
All of these were done due to plot advancement reasons.

Don't forget that the likes of Kakashi, Itachi, and Yamato all came from ANBU. Not all ANBU members are up to their caliber, but they are in there. The only reason the ANBU appears so weak is because they have to be in order for the stuff in the story to happen.