How to unlock the Rinnegan [Theory]

Nizjal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i got a theory on how the Rinnegan is obtained. First off im going to explain the things that are the pillars of my theory. In the word Rinnegan we got the word Rinne which is the Japanease term for Samsara. Samsara is the reincarnation or rebirth in several Indian religions, in the 6pop all the names are shared with Samsaric realms of reincarnation. So keep this in mind as i go on.

First of all the Mangekyō Sharingan is attained by the trauma of experienced death of the person closest to the Sharingan user. Normally you would have to witness the death or experience this first hand. It's gained when you feel the emotion of losing a close friend or family.

As you keep using the Mangekyō Sharingan your sight will deteriorate and eventually you go blind, to avoid this a transplant is required, preferably by someone close to you like a sibling. When the transplant of the Mangekyō is succesfully completed you will now have the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. This Sharingan isnt deteriorating over usage therefore it's not making you blind over time.

That's a brief summary of the evolution of the Sharingan so far.

1. A sacrifice of someone you hold dear must be made.
2. An exchange of eyes for completion yet another sacrifies.
3.???

We know all steps so far except for the last one, the ultimate Dōjutsu... Rinnegan.

So the pattern in the evolution of the Sharingan is the sacrifices. The better Sharingan you get the more your own body is involved. Therefore you can say that the better Sharingan the more risk for yourself and then i think it's safe to say that in the obtaining of the Rinnegan there's an even greater risk then the Eye transplant.

Uchiha Madara's death has always been somewhat of a mystery, and just recently we learned that prior to his death he obtained the Rinnegan, he unlocked it through unknown means.
So including the aspect of Rinne aka Samsara, the belief in reincarnation or rebirth and also the steps of increasing sacrification throughout the Sharingan evolvement, Smash this together and what do you get? That's right.. death.

I believe that to obtain the Rinnegan one must either be dying or just float around on the brink of death. When you are on the brink of death and survives it, one can call that a reincarnation. And as i said the whole meaning of the Rinnegan all surrounds reincarnation or rebirth.

In Madara's case i believe that he was inevitably dying either from the battle with Hashirama or by other means, and when he was lying on his deathbed his Rinnegan were unlocked by his final sacrifice of death.
He probably saw his chance of living again when he earned the eyes so he handed them to someone he trusted to later on be planted in a person. In this case it was Nagato who later on got the eyes, and Madara was sure that he had been ressurected by Nagato when he was brought back by Edo Tensei.

So anyway that's basically my theory on how the Rinnegan is unlocked. Through "Reincarnation" or an ultimate sacrifice.

I hope you read all of it! This thread could have been made before i dont know but still hope you appreciate it.​

Gooner4life

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is a great theory man, I've seen it before by some guy called Arcane Angel, he linked to buddhism too and I've always believed this to be the case, great thread +rep

MrSimple

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice! I wanted to make thread for this but you explained it very well! Nice to see I'm not the only one thinking to obtain the rinnegan you have to die or being within the life and death

Meekz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally agree with you but I think it goes deeper. I don't think Madara had a beef with Hasirama or even wanted to fight him. Instead he needed someone who could REALLY push him on the brink of death, because if it only took dieing he could have battle with anybody and go easy on them so they could kill him. From past Sasuke, you can assume that Uchiha's need almost impossible to win battles for their sharingan to evolve and get stronger.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you make a theory on this. Madara has already somewhat explained how he obtained it. Adding ultimate sharingan + Senju DNA = rinnengan. Also it was said that the 2 sons of the SO6P was Senju and Uchiha, which explains it. A good story bro, but I think you wasted your time. But maybe we haven't heard it all, who knows :)