Kin
2,726๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36,426๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
SO. MUCH. WIIIIIIIN!!

I may be a 20 year old Scottish Naruto fan... But HTTYD is one of my fav movies ever. Got the 1st moviue and the christmas special on DVD waiting for the CN Series to come out, and now this!? I just showed my geek...

And I am proud of it MOTHER TRUCKER!! XDXDXD

Akira678

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
SO. MUCH. WIIIIIIIN!!

I may be a 20 year old Scottish Naruto fan... But HTTYD is one of my fav movies ever. Got the 1st moviue and the christmas special on DVD waiting for the CN Series to come out, and now this!? I just showed my geek...

And I am proud of it MOTHER TRUCKER!! XDXDXD
*Internet brofist and hi-five and hug*

HTTYD Is still one of my faves :flowers, You don't know how much I fangirl'd while seeing this teaser

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36,426๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*Internet brofist and hi-five and hug*

HTTYD Is still one of my faves :flowers, You don't know how much I fangirl'd while seeing this teaser
I know about a site that informed me MONTHS ago about this trailer but it wasn't open to the public, thanks for sharing this. Even though I am a boy, I do believe I have surpassed the regular limits a fan boy can reach I am now a super fanboy!! I even get my own special attack, OMGmeha!! A stream of complete energy that screams omg at a mile a minute. XDXDXD

:x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3:

Akira678

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know about a site that informed me MONTHS ago about this trailer but it wasn't open to the public, thanks for sharing this. Even though I am a boy, I do believe I have surpassed the regular limits a fan boy can reach I am now a super fanboy!! I even get my own special attack, OMGmeha!! A stream of complete energy that screams omg at a mile a minute. XDXDXD

:x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3:
Holy shit where were you all this time :|

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait! I adored the first one to death! And I've also got the movie and Christmas special dvds. I admit though, I didn't know they were making a 2nd one until I saw this thread. It's going to be interesting to see the Hiccup and co. a little older.