2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How to make an Anime
-Looping Ball-

You must be registered for see images

What's up NB!

It's been more than a month since I last uploaded a video, which is a big shame since I promised to make it in a week or two, so I apologize. To make up for it, I've decided to make this video cover enough material, not for 1, not for two, but for 4 different videos! Yes, this is gonna be an extra long lesson, covering a lot of material to make up for what we fell behind.

It's an hour long video in which I'll be showing you guys how to animate a few basic shots of a ball moving in different ways (both in traditional and digital 2D!). As we're doing that I'll be explaining a couple of thing such as perspectives and looping along with a few others tricks that will come in handy on your journey to make your own anime.

So without further delays, let's get right into it. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;YJxBemtLUwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxBemtLUwo[/video]​

As usual, if you have any questions, if perhaps my voice wasn't clear enough or you want further explanation, ask and I'll be sure to answer and make a specific video for that if necessary. Oh, another thing! Some of you have asked me for the links to more lessons while I still had it in my sig. Well, now you can find all the videos on my profile so whenever you feel like watching, come by and you'll see the whole manual there.

'Till next time. :)

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome tutorial buddy, though I didn't check the entire video, but I'm super glad you're doing this, as I can imagine alot of people benefiting from these in the near future :)

Young animators and some who do it for fun (including me) would love to use these tutorials as a good base for something magical :')

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome tutorial buddy, though I didn't check the entire video, but I'm super glad you're doing this, as I can imagine alot of people benefiting from these in the near future :)

Young animators and some who do it for fun (including me) would love to use these tutorials as a good base for something magical :')
Well the whole video was supposed to be 4 seperate lessons, so it's completely fine not to watch it all in one go. Have you made anything yet? I'd like to see a sample of your work.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How to make an Anime
-Looping Ball-

You must be registered for see images

What's up NB!

It's been more than a month since I last uploaded a video, which is a big shame since I promised to make it in a week or two, so I apologize. To make up for it, I've decided to make this video cover enough material, not for 1, not for two, but for 4 different videos! Yes, this is gonna be an extra long lesson, covering a lot of material to make up for what we fell behind.

It's an hour long video in which I'll be showing you guys how to animate a few basic shots of a ball moving in different ways (both in traditional and digital 2D!). As we're doing that I'll be explaining a couple of thing such as perspectives and looping along with a few others tricks that will come in handy on your journey to make your own anime.

So without further delays, let's get right into it. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;YJxBemtLUwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxBemtLUwo[/video]​

As usual, if you have any questions, if perhaps my voice wasn't clear enough or you want further explanation, ask and I'll be sure to answer and make a specific video for that if necessary. Oh, another thing! Some of you have asked me for the links to more lessons while I still had it in my sig. Well, now you can find all the videos on my profile so whenever you feel like watching, come by and you'll see the whole manual there.

'Till next time. :)
as an animator in college i'm grateful for ppl like you.

Reactions: Marin