Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's bullox, like I said in the other thread. It's actually harder for a girl to pickup a guy than it is for a guy to pickup a girl.

Two main reasons:
1) If a girl comes on too strong the guy will reject her.
2) If the girl comes on to weak the guy usually won't notice her.

Best advice is, teach the guy to pick you up. I know, sounds stupid but here's how it works. When you talk to him, face him with your knees pointing toward him (this is very important). Don't do the whole "Laugh at his stupid jokes" thing because guys sometimes tell those stupid jokes to find out if your a dimwit or not.

Now you are sitting, knees pointed towards him talking, take a drink of whatever you are drinking and set it down slightly closer to him, do this like two or three times during the convo until the glass is sitting right in front of him. If he doesn't pick it up and move it out of the way, he's cool with you being in his personal space (ie he's interested in you).

Then try doing what sociologist call "mirroring", its where you move your body to the same rythm as they do. This is easier if you are standing, but if they "talk with their hands" just nod your head at the pace that their hands move, if they turn a certain way, you turn that way, etc. Copy their movements just slightly. Technically, if you had a natural chemical attraction to each other the two of you would be doing this automatically, but you can speed up the process by doing this yourself.

As for the conversation, generally let the guy lead the conversation. Us guys have a sort of technique where we like to basically let the girl talk about themselves anyways, so you're going to get to run your mouth all you want, just let us be the ones to lead the convo and he'll feel like he's picking you up. ;)

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These threads are lame as they are
As if all guys and all girls fall for the same thing
Look for some brain cells >.>
it's just a bit of fun eh

Though i do agree, it's all down to personal preference

like, what kabuto said, i disagree with completely

If a girl started mimicking my movements, i'd find it weird, not attractive.

I prefer girls who are sarcastic, but at the same time have a good sense of humor.

I can't stand girl who are loud, annoying, ignorant and thick as s**t, however they are sometimes fun to be friends with, or take the piss out of.

I prefer a girl who i can actually have a decent conversation with.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I prefer girls who are sarcastic, but at the same time have a good sense of humor.

I can't stand girl who are loud, annoying, ignorant and thick as s**t, however they are sometimes fun to be friends with, or take the piss out of.

'Fun'
Isnt a word in my dictionary O_O

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If the girl is doing the mirroring correction you aren't going to notice it to think it's "weird". That's why I said _slightly_. Fact is, when you are really interested in a girl, or a girl is interested in you, you're doing this any ways. It's a natural human response triggered by hormones the same way when you see a girl/guy you like you're pupil's will dilate. My suggestion for her is merely to use natural response to her advantage and preform the slight gestures that she would be doing if there was a strong hormonal connection between the two of them. This is the same as how women have always put blush on their checks and chest, the reason for puting them on those specific places is because when a women is aroused those points become flushed, blush gives the appearance of this arousal without the need for a true initial attraction or any physical contact.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cmon.. these long walls of text about the super important details are just an egotrip to display ones amazing skills in interpreting love >_>

Just be yourself girls... don't bother straining yourself for a guy that doesn't like you for who you are.

Dark Kurenai

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's easy! you just have to look hot, talk about soccer and food, and he'll love you! :D :D

just joking!

like ppl said before me: be yourself! if he doesnt like you, he doesnt deserve you!