How to help Naruto to fall in love with Hinata

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This topic is unlike any other topics I made because here you get to help Hinata get Naruto to fall in love with her and for those who does not like Hinata you can tell Naruto hat Hinata has to do to earn Narutos love.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am 24 years old and this is nothing to do with this topic because this topic you get to help Hinata get Naruto to fall in love with her if you have any good ideas that might work.

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm gonna have to ask u to stop creating topics, of any kind, in any forum

please try to "fit in" on other threads, till people start understanding you, then make (identical >_>) threads about hinata or sakura or whoever u're currently focused on

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am fucusing on how to get Naruto to fall in love with Hinata which I find that challenging and you must know ways to get Naruto to fall in love with Hinata plus OK I will stop this now.

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am fucusing on how to get Naruto to fall in love with Hinata which I find that challenging and you must know ways to get Naruto to fall in love with Hinata plus OK I will stop this now.
for the underlined stuff: what with it when u figure out how to make Naruto love Hinata?

for the bold stuff: good, stick to your words please, otherwise this is (yes, like diabolus (spelling sorry) said) the last warning