How to find the source of image if reverse search fails?

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for my next project for class, I have to design a simplistic game which gives a more or less, yes or no answer. My plan is to create something that follows 'The Higher Lower Game'. And for this game to pass as an project, I need to find the source of a couple of images.

My question to you guys is: What do I do, or what are some of your tips to finding the source of the image if the reverse search image fails upon you first time?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for my next project for class, I have to design a simplistic game which gives a more or less, yes or no answer. My plan is to create something that follows 'The Higher Lower Game'. And for this game to pass as an project, I need to find the source of a couple of images.

My question to you guys is: What do I do, or what are some of your tips to finding the source of the image if the reverse search image fails upon you first time?
Usually if Google search images fail me I try typing picture description for search results

Question what do you mean by higher lower game, you trying to get in the game industry and how is it being an independent game developer

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Usually if Google search images fail me I try typing picture description for search results

Question what do you mean by higher lower game, you trying to get in the game industry and how is it being an independent game developer
Type in the higher or lower game and you'll see. I'm not trying to get into the game industry, it's for my next graphical design classes assessment.