How to expand C Drive on a PC?

Khaosify

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My C drive has 30GB, which is now taken up. I don't have any other drive to transfer the space. Can someone give me directions or link a site that shows me how to expand my C drive? Without buying another hard drive

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Delete any unnecessary files and/or programs.

2. Buy a new drive (internal or external storage).

You can't "expand" a storage drive like it's a vagina so you can fit more things into it.

YO! yooooooo! I just blew a funny fuse!

thepuhu

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My C drive has 30GB, which is now taken up. I don't have any other drive to transfer the space. Can someone give me directions or link a site that shows me how to expand my C drive? Without buying another hard drive
Use window disk management

to extend your disk partition .

google to get more information on that shit

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Put the unimportant stuff on a usb to free up space. Its 2016 what are you still doing with a 30gb drive? It should be 500GB or 1TB these days.

Khaosify

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Put the unimportant stuff on a usb to free up space. Its 2016 what are you still doing with a 30gb drive? It should be 500GB or 1TB these days.
The original Laptop I was ordering was 500GB, but Target didn't have it so I kept trying at different Targets, using the same item number and when I finally go it and found out. It was already too late, but im buying a internal hard drive soon

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The original Laptop I was ordering was 500GB, but Target didn't have it so I kept trying at different Targets, using the same item number and when I finally go it and found out. It was already too late, but im buying a internal hard drive soon
depending on laptop you dont have to buy a new one.. You can probably just get a laptop size hdd, and have someone at bestbuy or something (if you have a friend who knows his way around a desktop he can do it for you) ghost the current drive to the new one.