How to create a "poll" and how to participate in fan fiction contests?

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It sounds like you've got the poll issue resolved, however, if you want more details then I'll link the relevant FAQ section below.

I'm a little unsure about the fan fiction myself. There is a sub-forum dedicated to user fan fiction and also one for the monthly contest I believe. I'll link these two as it may give you a starting point.

In future cases, there is a Questions and Suggestions forum which deals with the issues relating to using NB. You've picked the Naruto Questions one by mistake. This is more for questions about the series itself and so is less monitored by moderators/admins who may be able to help you with your question.

Last edited:

Sabota

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It sounds like you've got the poll issue resolved, however, if you want more details then I'll link the relevant FAQ section below.

I'm a little unsure about the fan fiction myself. There is a sub-forum dedicated to user fan fiction and also one for the monthly contest I believe. I'll link these two as it may give you a starting point.

In future cases, there is a Questions and Suggestions forum which deals with the issues relating to using NB. You've picked the Naruto Questions one by mistake. This is more for questions about the series itself and so is less monitored by moderators/admins who may be able to help you with your question.
thanks for the help :)

Sabota

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

thanks for the help :)