how the sage of six paths may appear......

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was windering whether SO6P will appear in the manga oro not and something came to my mind....we remember how minato appeared in naruto's mindscape when he went to 8 tails and tightened the seal....similarly a part of the sage's chakra will generate once the juubi reaches it's COMPLETE ORIGINAL FORM and he wiwll reappear only to divide the juubi's chakra into the 9 bijuu and then entrust the final job of defeating madara and co to naruto and sasuke....it would also be a bit ironical since his two sons had opposite mentality while naruto and sasuke being their descendants will finally team up together to defeat madara.....what do yiu think?

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kind of far fetched... Naruto,sasuke,and the hokages are more than enough to handle the juubi.
Nope not really this juubi is a so called god, it's holding it's own against the 9 tails, the 8 tails, AND ALL THE NINJA'S IN THE WORLD. And it's not even in it's complete form..

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just am saying about sage's reappearance.....do you think that can be possible....if any1 has ever defeated the juubi it was the sage himself....that to he had to seal it..

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just am saying about sage's reappearance.....do you think that can be possible....if any1 has ever defeated the juubi it was the sage himself....that to he had to seal it..
read this thread

already some of things i said came true

Last edited: