Light yagami Kira

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey I'm 16 (even tho u was born after 6 mounts only) my height is 178 cm and I do sport on regular base and eat 3 meals a day . My mom is 170 and my dad is 193 and I really hope I will reach my father height but I'm afraid I will stay 178 cause I was born small and before my time ( 0nly 1.8 kg) . Also most of my friend for taller by 10-15 cm ) around the age of 15 and I stayed the same (does that mean I stopped growing?) I will be really happy if you can tell me if there any chance I will be his height... Thank you !

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How much do you weigh? Also, I was taught this method of how to calculate your future height by a teacher.

You look in to your height when you were two years old, and then multiply it by two.

Or that's what I was told. But he was pretty insane anyway.​

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm guessing 6'3 to 6'5. Do you have any siblings? Because their height can help determine yours, sort of. Also it depends on if your in your mother's or father's gene pool that really effects your height. Nonetheless you should keep growing until 24-25. If your in your dad's gene pool you'll definitely hit his height or even get taller.

Light yagami Kira

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm guessing 6'3 to 6'5. Do you have any siblings? Because their height can help determine yours, sort of. Also it depends on if your in your mother's or father's gene pool that really effects your height. Nonetheless you should keep growing until 24-25. If your in your dad's gene pool you'll definitely hit his height or even get taller.
Yea well my mothers family is average I mean the highest family member there is 180 cm but my mom is tall woman compare to others (170 is nice height for a woman) my father family is extremely tall (my dad is 193 and my uncle is 190 and my aunt is 179)

Light yagami Kira

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
men don't stop growing until their early twenties so you're good man. I'd say you have about 2.5 inches left to grow..maybe even more cause some men have a second growth spurt at around the age 17-19
I hope I will have that second growth since I didn't even had a first one like my friends .... Also it's known that babies who was born before their time will grow a bit later than other people ( I don't have hair on my body at all

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well how old are you ? Cause 60 kg for 180 is low
It's a bit low, but for a 16-year old, you're still doing ok, because you are still growing in height, and your body is burning so much energy doing it.

But for an adult, that is a no go. Then you need to eat boy.​

Well, we're the same age and your like 20 cm's than me. So, for me .. I think you'll grow much taller. (._. )
You're a girl, that's fine. I don't like girls being over 180 and weighing more. It's... embarrassing.​