swirlyshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How strong would someone be if they had Godzilla as a summon?
What tailed beast would Godzilla be able to beat?
Godzilla is 350 feet tall estimated and weigh 50,000tons i think that is way bigger than any tail beast possible even the juubi
Some of Godzilla's feats
- able to use his atomic breath and hit target in space
- able to finish off most kanji with a single atomic breath
- has never truly lost to any giant monster
- has regeneration abilities on par with wolverine
- atomic breath has the power of a 50 megaton nuke the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was measured in kilotons cause wasn't even a megaton
- Godzilla is generally depicted as a thinking creature. Godzilla in particular is depicted as being close in intelligence to a human
- physical strength sufficient to lift weights exceeding 2,000 tons and smash skyscrapers
- Godzilla's long tail is also a formidable weapon. It has been shown to be very flexible and powerful, able to lash out quickly and topple over buildings and enemy monsters.
- He has demonstrated the ability to survive complete submersion in magma for an extended period of time, sometimes while under extreme pressure from tectonic plates( four tails)
- He has even survived being in ground zero of asteroid impacts. ( I think a asteroid hitting the ground has about the sane power as a TBB)
- A testament to his durability is his survival of the various prehistoric extinction events that happened before his encounters with humanity.
- Godzilla can also emit atomic energy in all directions from every inch of his body in a short-range pulse.
Ps if this is in the wrong section I'm sorry