[Theory] How strong would Shisui be if he was alive?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was known for his speed ninjutsu first and foremost.

So going by that line if he's still alive he would improve his speed to the level that surpassing Ay and getting closer to KCM Naruto. And that's all from his natural talent and hardwork. No outside power help. His speed also is not enhanced by ninjutsu like Ay but by Shisui's great chakra control and years of training and improvements.

His Taijutsu expertise could be on par with Itachi or slightly better.

He could have unlocked Susanoo.

His strength could be better than Itachi and Obito.

I think his genjutsu play would not surpassing Itachi. Itachi is always superior in this department.

To me overall Shishui would be better and stronger than Itachi or Obito in numbers of department but fall short in Genjutsu department to Itachi.
Post automatically merged:

I think Kotoamatsukami can be used to defeat Nagato

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was known for his speed ninjutsu first and foremost.

So going by that line if he's still alive he would improve his speed to the level that surpassing Ay and getting closer to KCM Naruto. And that's all from his natural talent and hardwork. No outside power help. His speed also is not enhanced by ninjutsu like Ay but by Shisui's great chakra control and years of training and improvements.

His Taijutsu expertise could be on par with Itachi or slightly better.

He could have unlocked Susanoo.

His strength could be better than Itachi and Obito.

I think his genjutsu play would not surpassing Itachi. Itachi is always superior in this department.

To me overall Shishui would be better and stronger than Itachi or Obito in numbers of department but fall short in Genjutsu department to Itachi.
Post automatically merged:

I think Kotoamatsukami can be used to defeat Nagato
Nice fanfic..

trocollo

Kin
67💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui has kotoamatsukami, how do you beat that?
The only characters that could survive a genjustu that needs the caster to watch you could be the Pains, Minato, Obito, Madara with the rinnegan and maybe Nagato but depends + characters that can totally block the wiew, like ultra thick fog or idk

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui was world renowned as a ninja, his natural speed was above all the Uchiha of his time. Itachi is considered extremely fast(able to slap around KCM Naruto), but Shisui was faster. To the point his fake clones looked real and couldnt be dispersed.

For more context, Sasuke had a 3T and 4.5 in speed yet he was able to keep up with V1 Ay. Even dodging and evading his attacks to land a Chidori. V2 was faster than him, and around KCM Naruto's level, even though KCM dodged from stationary. Itachi was slapping KCM Naruto around yet wasn't knkwn for his speed, while Shisui was known for his speed. So one can assume he was faster than Itachi and already beyond V2 level Ay's speed. And if not at least at the same level.

His genjutsu prowess was considered second to none, where I believe he was above Itachi in it. Even his MS speciality was in genjutsu, a genjutsu which actually changes your mind.

His Susanoo could fire out needles barages far superior to SM Jiraiya's Hair needle jutsu, and had a drill spear that could do the same.

He also trained Itachi to the level he reached(pre MS) before he killed himself. He was also a crow user, like Itachi and raised his own.

You could say he was Itachi on roids in some areas. And without them in other areas.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why kisame call tobi madara despite seeing him twice...if he was Bobito????..
It because Tobidara wanted Kisame to know him as Madara.

What is the reason behind it? Tobidara was a vessel created by Madara before he died. Before Madara severed his life line he has transferred part of his memory and consciousness into this vessel that later know as Tobi/Tobidara. Tobidara possessed Madara's serious personality and Guruguru's playful personality.

Tobidara worked as a Will of Madara just like BZ to Kaguya. The vessel concept worked like Isshiki-Jigen.

Obito happened because Kishimoto changed his plan. The truth is Obito has died from the incident and Tobidara took his Sharingan eye.