How strong would sasuke be without Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That doesn't really matter Madara was Indra's transmigrant then not sasuke but Hashirama was Ashura's, so Sasuke has Ashura transmigrant thingy from Hasirama's cells and would only unlock the rinnegan if he became Indra's transmigrant and when that happens he wouldn't have unlocked the rinnegan because then Naruto would be Ashura's transmigrant meaning sasuke'd need Naruto DNA to unlock the rinnegan and not Hasirama's, don't get me wrong it would be a power booster though
U can't become a transmigrant. You would have to be born one. Being a transmigrant means that u r a reincarnation. Hashirama's chakra would still be that of an Ashura incarnation. Ashura's chakra is pretty much no more than a soul. It isn't something u can use or that changes your chakra nature if u r reborn.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you know danzo has an arm made from Hashirama's cells he can't/didn't show any wood style techs. same goes for the shins in the Gaiden they're from danzo's right Hasirama arm why aren't they're using Mokuton.
Danzo used his Hashirama arm to make a tree to dodge Sasuke's Susano'o arrow didn't he?
Good point :|
XD Dang auto correct.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sit down good sir my point is better, plus i wrote more =D
U can't become a transmigrant. You would have to be born one. Being a transmigrant means that u r a reincarnation. Hashirama's chakra would still be that of an Ashura incarnation. Ashura's chakra is pretty much no more than a soul. It isn't something u can use or that changes your chakra nature if u r reborn.
I edited mine :bdpf:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke never had Itachis MS. He has Itachi's eyes and awakened his own Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and this is it.

If you are gonna ask how strong Sasuke would be without those eyes specifically, by now he would be blind because of the overuse of the Mangekyo.
Without Itachi's eyes he wouldn't awaken EMS.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lolz. Itachi planned MS and EMS for Sasuke. If he didn't want to gift Sasuke his eyes , he wouldn't have let him reach MS level. He would have killed him straight up. Be thankful to Lord Itachi , Sasuke fans

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As strong as Indra because he would have probably just gotten Hashi cells instead from Obito to help with the blindness. With that he still would have went to the war and still would have received Hagoromo's chakra. Making him at Indra's lvl
This ^^^.

Sasuke: Itachi's eyes im taking his power without it i wouldn't be able to Lose to Naruto, I have to get stronger.
@bold :lmao: